Multiplat Shadow of Mordor

One warchief gave me hell. Then after dying a few times to him he retreats to a new place. Stronghold with less baddies and more explosions.
I was the same.

Got through 2 easily.
1 I couldn't get to.
2 I could, but couldn't stand a chance.

Eventually I saw they leave the safety of the stronghold for 'celebrating' my death.
So I check their weaknesses, both have instant death from stealth.

They died quite quickly next battle.

That special feeling you get when you are just running around rooftops and spot a lone baddie sitting near a campfire. You aerial stealth kill him and get that slow mo action death which means you just randomly killed a captain.

Up to the 2nd area now. I de-populated the first region of Captains/Warchiefs before moving the story arc :)
They'll all come back when you go back!

That special feeling you get when you are just running around rooftops and spot a lone baddie sitting near a campfire. You aerial stealth kill him and get that slow mo action death which means you just randomly killed a captain.
On that.

That s**t moment when you're sneaking around a stronghold, there's 1 bad guy by himself. You get his attention and go for the stealth kill. He's immune to stealth and he pushes you off the edge of the stronghold to your instant death :(

On that.

That s**t moment when you're sneaking around a stronghold, there's 1 bad guy by himself. You get his attention and go for the stealth kill. He's immune to stealth and he pushes you off the edge of the stronghold to your instant death :(
Hahahaha you should have saved the clip.

There is a Elite captain at level 17 that keeps killing me.

I want his head so badly. Why do they come back to life after you killed them?

You need to cut the heads off don't you to keep they dead?

You need to cut the heads off don't you to keep they dead?
Yep, but not entirely.

You can see on the nemesis tree when you just normally kill them, they lie on the floor in their spot. This means there is a chance for them to be resurrected and come back.

When you behead them, their body is gone and the spot is replaced with a skull and bones I believe.

However, it is possible when you advance time that a captain below will take that position, I'm not sure if this means that dead captain is fone gone forever but I would think so.

Nov 9, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
76ers/Rockies/Colts/West Ham
Yep, but not entirely.

You can see on the nemesis tree when you just normally kill them, they lie on the floor in their spot. This means there is a chance for them to be resurrected and come back.

When you behead them, their body is gone and the spot is replaced with a skull and bones I believe.

However, it is possible when you advance time that a captain below will take that position, I'm not sure if this means that dead captain is fone gone forever but I would think so.

How do you take the head then?

NGL, I'm really s**t at these RPG-style games.

How do you take the head then?

NGL, I'm really s**t at these RPG-style games.
It's completely random.

However I think if you kill them via their vulnerability then there is a higher chance of them getting beheaded.

However I've only seen someone get beheaded through combat finishers, not sure about others.

Only 35% in and I feel like I've only scratched the surface. Haven't done many of the main missions yet.

My favorite moment so far was when I was wreaking s**t in one of the strongholds and an archer above me suicided and his body flew through the air.

Apr 7, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Coney Island, GWS, The Exers!
Stuck the past hour on a warchief. He isn't killing me, I just can't kill him. Has a shield and can't stun him, invulnerable to stealth, can hurt him with ranged but don't have enough arrows. Also can be hurt with finishes but it seems like these events stop the spawning of orcs in other areas so I can't kite him to other groups. I have storm of urfael but again, can't find any orcs to build it up. Have tried shadow striking and beating him up but I have 8 elf shots so I can do this 4 times and only gets him down about half help. dafuq.

warchiefs NEVER despawn unless you get very far away from them, i suggest lure him towards the caragors!

god i love caragors.

Apr 7, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Coney Island, GWS, The Exers!
Yep, but not entirely.

the only time they stay dead is the execution mini game the normal beheading "finisher" doesn't do it.
but if they are replaced there's a chance they wont come back.

Just in the mood to put all 20 captains under 1 warchief.
Up to 12 captains now, the other 8 spots are vacant as they're all dead and I haven't advanced the game enough to fill their spot.

5 warchiefs are levels 19, 16, 14, 13 and 9
I've put all 12 captains underneath the 19 rated guy. They're 20, 20, 20, 20, 18, 17, 15, 15, 14, 13, 13 and 12

Once I have all 20 captains underneath the 1 guy. I'll complete the last 2 main story missions I have to do. Get the dispatch ability (I have all but Dispatch, Wraith Burn and Quick Draw) and kill all 21 branded uruks there and then (20 capains and the warchief) it will leave 4 warchiefs left, but they'll be under me, so I don't care too much.

Just in the mood to put all 20 captains under 1 warchief.
Up to 12 captains now, the other 8 spots are vacant as they're all dead and I haven't advanced the game enough to fill their spot.

5 warchiefs are levels 19, 16, 14, 13 and 9
I've put all 12 captains underneath the 19 rated guy. They're 20, 20, 20, 20, 18, 17, 15, 15, 14, 13, 13 and 12

Once I have all 20 captains underneath the 1 guy. I'll complete the last 2 main story missions I have to do. Get the dispatch ability (I have all but Dispatch, Wraith Burn and Quick Draw) and kill all 21 branded uruks there and then (20 capains and the warchief) it will leave 4 warchiefs left, but they'll be under me, so I don't care too much.
How do you make captains go under a warchief?

Initiation?

Back