Multiplat Shadow of Mordor

Remove this Banner Ad

You only get Vendetta missions from friends list deaths don't you?
nah, I've only got 1 friend who's playing the game.
Avenged his death twice.
Every other vendetta mission was completely random people I've never heard of before.

Who's Dushrat?

Maybe that's because you keep dying from some Pash bloke.....
Lmfao not my fault. Don't think I have had a one on one fight with a captain ever, always end up being 3 or more.

i'm on 99% percent i can't beat that stupid follow the courier dagger mission. I want to KILL!
The one I struggled with was where you have to sneak to the middle of a stronghold without being seen.
Then brand 7 or so archers without being seen.
Then kill the group.

Took 3 attempts.

What I found amusing, the very last dagger mission I had to do was where you have to go to the 3 spots with 4 lightbearers where ghuls come out.
I killed them all with ranged attacks rather than dagger attacks.
Still worked.

nah, I've only got 1 friend who's playing the game.
Avenged his death twice.
Every other vendetta mission was completely random people I've never heard of before.

Hm. I saw one pop up early on from someone on my friends list, didn't do it and now I haven't seen another in 20 odd hours of play. Was gonna try to 100% it so hope its not glitched, god it shits me when they tie trophies to online/social/random stuff, there always seem to be issues

Hm. I saw one pop up early on from someone on my friends list, didn't do it and now I haven't seen another in 20 odd hours of play. Was gonna try to 100% it so hope its not glitched, god it shits me when they tie trophies to online/social/random stuff, there always seem to be issues
Vendetta missions have no impact on the completion of the game.

Gargh!
Do everything I need for a level 25 rune, and I get a 2nd epic from it.

Question - I have a few guys atm who are stronger than anyone else I've had.

Just the combination of their strengths.

How does one beat someone who's
1) Invulnerable to ranged
2) Invulnerable to stealth
3) Combat master
4) Monster slayer

Should have captured the whole battle and shared it
It was called branding everyone on the board, initiating all the captains to 1 warchief.
Summoning the warchief (Who has all his bodyguards follow him)
Then use the dispatch ability and kill them instantly.

Would've had 19 simultaneous kills, but 4 got stuck in the zone I did dispatch the first time (some sword mission)

Gargh!
Do everything I need for a level 25 rune, and I get a 2nd epic from it.

Question - I have a few guys atm who are stronger than anyone else I've had.

Just the combination of their strengths.

How does one beat someone who's
1) Invulnerable to ranged
2) Invulnerable to stealth
3) Combat master
4) Monster slayer
What I do is vault over them (I have stun vault) and then do the flurry combination, but before I finish the flurry, I vault back over.

Just keep doing that and continue to hack and slash.

It also helps to brand those around you, and they can get in a few cheap shots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was called branding everyone on the board, initiating all the captains to 1 warchief.
Summoning the warchief (Who has all his bodyguards follow him)
Then use the dispatch ability and kill them instantly.

Would've had 19 simultaneous kills, but 4 got stuck in the zone I did dispatch the first time (some sword mission)

Ahhhh, so you didn't actually have to take them all out by combat.

I was thinking maybe it was a Storm of Urfael beast mode type challenge you were setting up for yourself.

What I do is vault over them (I have stun vault) and then do the flurry combination, but before I finish the flurry, I vault back over.

I THINK he has vault breaker as well. Not 100% sure on that one though.

I THINK he has vault breaker as well. Not 100% sure on that one though.
Just keep hacking and slashing I reckon. Brand those around you. That's how I'd do it.

But I've also got a rune that gives me 33% health on brand.

Just keep hacking and slashing I reckon. Brand those around you. That's how I'd do it.

But I've also got a rune that gives me 33% health on brand.
I have it, I don't think I've applied it though. Might have to brand a warchief, initiate a few captains to him and take him down with force in a riot maybe.

Who knows, ill think about it later.

unless you get one of those pricks and they can also block vaults.
this prick is now a level 20 warchief............... well was i brought my own warchief with 4 captains!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back