FTA-TV Shameless (us)

Remove this Banner Ad

fk i hope Debbie realise the decision to be a teen mum is a bad one.... When Frank is the only one that agrees with your decision then you know you're decision is fkkked.

Carl the gangster family man :$ Even when he's imagining himself with the car and chick, he still thinks about his mate and the little brother :D

Lip's teacher has one hell of a body... The kid can have any chick he wants, and he falls in love with a cougar :straining:

Surely they can buy yannis's house now

is it me or does all the main older females have great **** in this show? specially the lecturer.

Lip should've stuck by amanda and made the lecturer his side ho.. She's smart, parents loaded, her dad like him, bit on the cray cray side but surely you can look past that lol.

Svetlana's speeches are always good.

Carl proof that no one can look "Pimp" in swimming goggles or whatever he was going for.

Worst thing to say to someone before you kiss them " I cant wait to get it sucked out" when talking about an abortion

Did the writers forget about when Ian was f**king Jimmy/Steve's dad because he took him out and to hotels.

Nick was a bit psychotic Carl just didn't wanna accept it.

Anybody that would murder a child with a hammer has a screw loose.

Extorting money is easy with a big crazy thug on your side. I wonder if Carl will get some backlash now without his protection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only Lip can fail upward. get kicked out of the dorms and gets to live in a sorority. Going to get heaps of rebound sex in the next few weeks.

How Small is the actor who plays Carl or does he just have a phone thats bigger then the Note 2.

Still hate everything with Chucky and the reject Gallagher's.

Shameless_412_Kermit_1.png

Kermit and Tommy.

Great episode.

What has been seen can not be unseen re: Kermit :eek:

I like how Deb called Frank daddy when she needed his help, not sure if she has ever called him that in all the seasons. I'm guessing not.

Will Carl become a cop? Is it possible if you've done time?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back