Shane Tuck - Professional boxing debut. Nov 11th

Remove this Banner Ad

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Tucky will follow in the footsteps of that great other Tiger Kane Pettifer and make his pro boxing debut as a cruiserweight fighting Lucas Miller (only one fight for a draw) on the Mundine undercard at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Center on November 11. Tucky has been sparring Sam Soliman so he should be in good nick.

Best thing its part of Fenech's CH9 fight nights so we can watch it live on GEM

Also need to add Jakey King is also contemplating a pro fight. That will be great to watch.

Last edited:

How did Kayne Pettifer go earlier this year? I never heard the result.

Tucky would have a pretty decent jab I reckon. Long in the arms, good reach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Retired footballers i understand must earn a buck some how but to part of Mundine circus act i think Tucky should think long and hard no watches Mundine fight anymore its simply a money making venture

Or alternatively, Tuck has always had an interest in boxing and this is the best opportunity available to him to make his debut.

Retired footballers i understand must earn a buck some how but to part of Mundine circus act i think Tucky should think long and hard no watches Mundine fight anymore its simply a money making venture
No one watches Mundine? lol. This fight will be a free to air ratings winner.

Tucky will follow in the footsteps of that great other Tiger Kane Pettifer and make his pro boxing debut as a cruiserweight fighting Lucas Miller (only one fight for a draw) on the Mundine undercard at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Center on November 11. Tucky has been sparring Sam Soliman so he should be in good nick.

Best thing its part of Fenech's CH9 fight nights so we can watch it live on GEM

Also need to add Jakey King is also contemplating a pro fight. That will be great to watch.
Bit old to be starting a boxing career.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back