Sheffield Shield Round 3: Tasmania vs Western Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

They did go slow, but I watched most of the final session and the Tasmanians were extremely discplined with their lines. Perhaps could have taken the risk of showing more intent, but IMO respecting the bowling will prove to be the right move given quick wickets would have brought on a panic.

Strange attitude from the Warriors. For some reason they seemed to be very much against an outright win.

Late yesterday there was absolutely no need to play as safe as they did. Must be content with first innings points.

Strange attitude from the Warriors. For some reason they seemed to be very much against an outright win.

Late yesterday there was absolutely no need to play as safe as they did. Must be content with first innings points.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic, but first innings points are a thing of the past.

Tasmania have a good quality bowling lineup who bowled well last night. I'd much rather be sitting here right now in this position, than what would have inevitably happened if we tried to hit our way out of the tough period last night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic, but first innings points are a thing of the past.

Tasmania have a good quality bowling lineup who bowled well last night. I'd much rather be sitting here right now in this position, than what would have inevitably happened if we tried to hit our way out of the tough period last night.

Could have thrown the bat just before the declaration though.

Agar and Paine tried to get on with it, Voges was still noodling. We are going to be 10-15 overs short I reckon. Overs we cost ourselves by playing defensively.

nek minnit

Tassie all out 190

Disapponting, but we'll make up the points soon. Massive game against the Vics! Good to see Mackin perform so well, dat depth.
I'm disappointed that you didn't like my post above.

Disapponting, but we'll make up the points soon. Massive game against the Vics! Good to see Mackin perform so well, dat depth.

And possibly both Mitch's to come in

Maybe even Coults as well and of course the Dorff

Johnson, Coulter-Nile, Behrendorff, Hogan, Rimmington, Mackin

Difficult choices ahead

And possibly both Mitch's to come in

Maybe even Coults as well and of course the Dorff

Johnson, Coulter-Nile, Behrendorff, Hogan, Rimmington, Mackin

Difficult choices ahead
Rogers, Quiney, Stoinis, White, Handscomb, Wade, Maxwell, Siddle, Tremain, Boland, Ahmed
Vs
Bancroft, Harris, Klinger, S Marsh, Voges, M Marsh, Whiteman, Agar, Johnson, Coulter-Nile, Behrendorff

Going to be a pretty good match.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back