us meaning CV or the CA cricket app:p

image.jpg

Sep 27, 2012
Hawks heartland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Bushrangers Tottenham Hotspur
Is there a good reason why they schedule Shield matches concurrently with Test matches? We've had almost two weeks with no cricket and now we have Test and Shield matches to try and keep up with :confused: Having them at dfifferent times would remove the practice of adding in players halfway through as well which I don't like (in this case Pattinson).

Go Finchy!!!! :D

Is there a good reason why they schedule Shield matches concurrently with Test matches? We've had almost two weeks with no cricket and now we have Test and Shield matches to try and keep up with :confused: Having them at dfifferent times would remove the practice of adding in players halfway through as well which I don't like (in this case Pattinson).

And cricket.com.au can't even have working Shield scorecards after a week and a bit with no bloody cricket.

Jul 12, 2004
Junktion Oval
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
England

Well usually they start on day 2 of the test match but the very weird decision to start this game on a Friday after 2 weeks without cricket changed that I suppose...

Mr Commissioner

All Australian
Dec 22, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Stunning collapse sparked by Moody - Handscombe looked very nervous in the 90's could have been out a couple of times.

Loose shots from Finch/Maxwell.

Fair comeback by the young quicks after copping it in the first two sessions.

Jan 14, 2012
The River Murray
AFL Club
St Kilda
It's a pity Handscomb couldn't get a couple more to get to the ton, but it's another really good innings from him and he must be edging closer and closer to a baggy green.

The late collapse was disappointing but 320 isn't a terrible total, should be an interesting match.

Back