Sheffield Shield Round 5: WA v VIC @ WACA

Remove this Banner Ad

Great win for the Vics!!

Credit to Christian and Voges respectively, brilliant games.

also i don't care for all this talk about batting positions. you know, the "he's really more of a number 4 than 3" rubbish. if you're good you can bat in any position. as former middle order batsman David Warner is showing. but it's pretty damn annoying to see Shaun "next in line" Marsh batting at 5 when the guy at 3 is literally just some guy

also i don't care for all this talk about batting positions. you know, the "he's really more of a number 4 than 3" rubbish. if you're good you can bat in any position. as former middle order batsman David Warner is showing. but it's pretty damn annoying to see Shaun "next in line" Marsh batting at 5 when the guy at 3 is literally just some guy

Pretty hard on Beaton as well.

One would think that it's up to the test next in line batsman to play at 3 rather than the youngster making his comeback after a few years

victorian supporters much be struggling to enjoy this, given they spent so much effort criticising Cricket Victoria for things they've basically stuck by #youwerewrong #smartCV
Surely you are a bit smarter than using the Shield ladder @ now to evaluate the performance of CV in developing talent. For if I look through the team, I don't see a lot of home grown in their, unlike NSW, which still uses the grade system effectively instead of cordoning off the "elite". Great the bushes are on top, still many problems.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back