Sheffield Shield Round 6: SA v QLD @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Sayers gets Lynn. Edged to the Fat Man at first slip.

That dismissal is exactly why Lynn will be nothing more than a limited overs player. No feet movement. A lazy little nibble outside off. Pretty ordinary from Lynn.

Really like the looks of Renshaw and Heazlett. Both look very solid.

Future of Queensland Cricket (and possibly Australian Cricket) looking bright - 19-year-old Matt Renshaw hits second ton of summer, 20-year-old Sam Heazlett 62 not out. Renshaw has 500 runs for the summer from five games;

From what I have seen of Heazlett he could be the real deal. Very solid technique. Usually guys at his age can play all the shots but look very loose. He has all the shots but is super solid.

3/279 :eek:

Going the journey here. Really don't understand why Andrews is persisting bowling around the wicket to the left handers. Deliberately bowling down leg side?
First ball after switching to over the wicket Andrews gets a wicket

Thank goodness

Honours with QLD Day 1 than?

Great to hear that Renshaw and Heazlett are among the runs again. Been said before but those two are part of the next generation of Australian cricketers

Honours with QLD Day 1 than?

Great to hear that Renshaw and Heazlett are among the runs again. Been said before but those two are part of the next generation of Australian cricketers

Easily. Renshaw batted really well today. The others in the top 4 all gave away their wickets with rubbish shots, but he played on his merits while belting the bad balls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Queensland have unearthed some good batting talent this shield season.

Vics could take a leaf out of their book by playing some youth (Yes I know Dean has had a solid start after given his chance).

Looks like Queensland have unearthed some good batting talent this shield season.

Vics could take a leaf out of their book by playing some youth (Yes I know Dean has had a solid start after given his chance).
Seriously? Dean, I Holland, Harper, Ayre, have all made their debut's this season, along with Handscomb and Stoinis already regular fixtures in the XI.

Add Jack Wildermuth to the watch list, batting nicely this morning for the Bulls who have pushed past 400. Playing like a young Ben Cutting ;) Looking forward to seeing how he bowls too (and kudos to the SACA, their feed is exceptional. CA should be funding all of the States to do something like this for Shield & WBBL at least).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back