Sheffield Shield Round 9: SA v Victoria @ Glenelg

Remove this Banner Ad

I know Chuck loves Ludes but we need to get rid of both of them. There must be better options for a Sheffield shield keeper who can actually bat.

Unfortunately SA can't produce any decent keepers.

Yep, i'm a Ludes fan but he deserves to be dropped. Terribly out of form

I know Chuck loves Ludes but we need to get rid of both of them. There must be better options for a Sheffield shield keeper who can actually bat.

Unfortunately SA can't produce any decent keepers.
Ludeman has been great over the last 2 years, not sure what you've been looking at.

I side with Ludeman being dropped, his performances havent been up to it. Harry Nielson would be a good option. Or Tom Triffit from WA who cant get a game due to Whiteman.
Triffit? Really? He's bounced from Tasmania to WA and back to Tasmania and is behind Ben Dunk of all people.

Triffit has had off field issues which have contributed to his current standing. The kid can play
Not any better than Ludeman.

Also for Nielson.. jeez, he got 7 in grade cricket total in his last 2 innings and is averaging 22 for the Futures this year.. Ludeman is staying in the team. He's there to keep first, bat second.

Head will need to get a wriggle on if he's going to reach 100 today. Not much point in batting it out, just play shots. Outright loss is inevitable.
He's playing sensible unselfish cricket. Trying to hang on rather than go for his own milestone. He's a great captain and leader.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back