Sheffield Shield: South Australia vs Queensland, Adelaide Oval 31st October

SA vs QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn good recovery by QLD :eek:
Yep: normally when SA is 3 for 27, they'd be lucky to make 150. The fighting qualities of the other teams are regularly far superior to the Redbacks - hopefully that'll change in this game!!!!

Cheers.

Hartley seems to be in great nick. Would love to see him get a gig in the test side but he just seems one of those players the selectors don't consider.

Only averages 31.....I honestly thought it was higher than that.

I suppose if we're going to keep playing all-rounders, there's a case for playing Hartley and batting him at 8.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully I get a chance to watch Zampa bowl on the stream sometime soon, how did he bowl in the first dig?

Hmm not bad, started off bowling quite short and got taken out of the attack then came into the attack bowled tighter and dismissed Labuschagne and picked up a couple more at the end when Queensland were going for the slog, overall though not a bad start to the season.

This stream is magnificent. Why can't all of the states do this? Well done SACA. :thumbsu:
Why is everyone only starting to pick up on this now? We had it last year too. :p

How long until Botha qualifies for Aus?

Back