Game Day Shinboners vs Pies GDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They played Friday night and had an easy win. We played in the wet, interstate, on Sunday,

We had to be leading now as they'll run all over us. It could get very ugly.

We haven't come to play today. Collingwood are flat track bullies...perfect conditions for them to shine today. Good luck to them.

What a weird old game we are witnessing. We've beaten ourselves so far today. Terrible with ball in hand. And the F50 isnt functioning at all. Crucial goal on the bell but Currie is very ordinary, once the ball hits the deck he is a liability.

Not out of the game especially when you factor in how bad we have been we are only down by 5 goals.

Even that mark Currie took, if you look close enough it went through his hands and hit his chest and he managed to hold on. He has hands like feet. Ball skills of a lesbian.

Slow, no forward structure and getting out harassed in general play. We look like Sydney last week and Collingwood look like us.

I've got faith we can outwork them in the second half but we've given them too much of a lead. Just not up to it.

Only North Melbourne could give a game to a bloke who hasn't been up to it for eight years, only for us to be shocked when he isn't.

Good news is:

Collingwood are prone to folding like they did against Fremantle.
33 points is doable.

Bad news is:

We are struggling under pressure.
Harvey selling his teammates into trouble.
We are playing like poo.

And currie

He just can't play. Can take the odd mark and do the odd good thing cos he's a big strong athlete. But just doesn't know how to play football.
He kicked a late goal and I can understand Scott picking him to chop out Goldstein instead of opting for more run like last week in the wet with Nahas, but he is a liability out there. Slow, can't mark, is awful bellow the knees and just offers little around the ground. Majak would bring a lot more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a weird old game we are witnessing. We've beaten ourselves so far today. Terrible with ball in hand. And the F50 isnt functioning at all. Crucial goal on the bell but Currie is very ordinary, once the ball hits the deck he is a liability.

Not out of the game especially when you factor in how bad we have been we are only down by 5 goals.
Sounds like what we were saying half time round one :/

Losing the tackle count when we are being so badly beaten is unforgivable. Just poor all round; doesn't look like the effort is there. Boomer has been awful.

Currie should never have got an afl game. Majak needs to be played whilst Drew is still there so drew can coach him on field. Drew is cooked and he shouldn't go on next year so we need to start playing Maj.

Boomer having a shocker. Thompson having a shocker. Players look flat and out-run. We are getting smothered the way we did Sydney last week. Classic let down game. Not out of it, but can't see things turning around enough.

Changes? Sub Currie out. Lachie onto Cloke. Boomer into forward pocket.

Would love to know what they have scored from turnovers.

We are beating ourselves not them beating us. That's what's so embarrassing about it.

Big test in this half to see how much we have improved.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Jesus Boomer is having some sort of mare.

Sidebottom is giving McKenzie a complete bath.

Positives: Cunnington clunks marks at will. Nice finish from Gibson. Glad Currie ended up with it and not Petrie

I know it's probably just me, but I also hate this away strip with white shorts and hooped socks.

Sure it is not important, but it a poor looking outfit and doesn't look like Nth.

Didn't watch last week mate?
Yeah mate I did. But we are not a high pressure defensive team. If you think we are you need to buy yourself a membership and get to some games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back