Mod. Notice *shiny* Board Appreciation Badges *sparkle*

Remove this Banner Ad

How about a foreign legion badge for the opp posters who provide value regular content to the board?
Haha was going to post something similar but I'd say doesn't have to just be regular
For example surely winnyblues would win it last year even though he only made a couple of posts
And a poster might smash it in our banter thread, we should recognise those too
Basically the question would be, "From posts on our board, who is your most respected opposition poster for this year?"
Think that works?

Love the name/image

Haha was going to post something similar but I'd say doesn't have to just be regular
For example surely winnyblues would win it last year even though he only made a couple of posts
And a poster might smash it in our banter thread, we should recognise those too
Basically the question would be, "From posts on our board, who is your most respected opposition poster for this year?"
Think that works?

Love the name/image

Like all of that :thumbsu:

How about the "thumbs Up" award for the most liked post this year?

Could just be this image :thumbsu: in badge form.

The Sauce award.
I always like hearing from those who know / chat with influential Tiges.
Getting to hear the inside word such as DR talking at the lunch last week was good frustrating fun.

Last edited:
What about one for the posters that are here, lurking in the shadows of the threads, reading, learning, observing opinions and only post wise cracks, smart arse comments and back away quickly from oppinion when they get reamed about it? Could call it the wierdo of the year badge (woty) and frankly, I've got that sewn up ....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see we seem to have a concept of:
  • Foreign Legion - Most respected opposition supporter
which is great.

I'm wondering about something similar which is:
  • Foreign Correspondent - Most respected RFC member contributing to other forums
Got no idea how this stuff will be adjudicated (mods decide the winners?) but if I'm ever reading a different forum, which is not that often, I'm always interested in what other tigers contribute to other discussions, particularly the ones i know/respect.

What about the "Too much time on your hands" award for the most prolific poster in 2014?

Go home, you're drunk award:

vLQNlyI.png

Crystal Ball award:

XJo2Gi9.gif

What about one for the posters that are here, lurking in the shadows of the threads, reading, learning, observing opinions and only post wise cracks, smart arse comments and back away quickly from oppinion when they get reamed about it? Could call it the wierdo of the year badge (woty) and frankly, I've got that sewn up ....
What about a Nanna award for the person who thinks they've got the most amount of awards sewn up?

Just an idea.

Not sure if its been mentioned but maybe an award for someone who provides reliable rumour/news before it gets reported by mainstream media?

Could call it the Hutchy :D

Must have the flower sniffer and dooms dayer badges surely?

I know you are joking, but I wish this whole "flowersniffers vs darksiders" crap would stay at the other site

One of the things I liked about this place was you were not on one side or the other, people could and would agree and disagree depending upon the issue. Last 12 months though it seems this division has carried over here though (although I may be reading a bit too much into it given my past experiences)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back