Cyclone Larry

Senior List
Apr 25, 2007
G-Funk
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Inter Milan QPR
What are some of the better ones you've seen?
I'm a fan of the Kayfabe Commentaries productions, youshoot, wrestling timelines etc make a good change to the usual 'sit in front of a banner and have an invisible person ask muffled questions' interviews done by the likes of RF video.

Maxwell110

Premiership Player
May 29, 2011
batcave
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
sc freiburg
I've only seen one of Kevin Nash's and it was pretty terrible. It was mainly just him saying f*ck a heap with a few wrestling words in between.

jabba5114

Premiership Player
Jan 23, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Just watched icp you shoot and yes it is as bad as you think it is

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Sep 22, 2008
Moama
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
A question I sent in, got on one if the YouShoot interviews they did about 3 years ...to this day have never seen it, was only just made aware of it when a friend sent me a picture of it other day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jabba5114

Premiership Player
Jan 23, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
A question I sent in, got on one if the YouShoot interviews they did about 3 years ...to this day have never seen it, was only just made aware of it when a friend sent me a picture of it other day.

Which interview was it?

Anything with cornette I will listen to. Especially if asked about Russo.

I agree with a lot of things he has to say. Very old school.

Yeah he hates the hell out of Russo :p

Are you Sinbad?

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
The one where the NAO bury the Kliq is good.

Billy Gunn ******* hates Michaels and HHH.

Sadly once WWE offered them a heap of money they went and changed their tunes for a while.

The original shoot was the true feelings though.

Does anyone still watch/buy shoot interviews? I guess podcasts have sort of killed the shoot industry. Do kayfabe commentaries, rf video ect still do them ?

I guess 1 person has to buy them to upload to the torrents, but agree that podcasts are the new shoot interviews, especially since the visual medium isn't really required.

Back