Podcast Shooting Fish In A Barrel- BigFooty SFA Podcast Season 19 Episode 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeez that was a healthy tire pumping for me.

It's about this time of the season when I start planting the seeds for next seasons recruiting ;)

Hahaha OK I just got to the s**t about the Hawks and myself. The taking the piss out of my two finals only and no stats in one of them. And the "dumb" comments. But I absolutely lost it when TFW started talking about one of our new posters posting a photo of a bowl of s**t. Bloody hilarious.

Freshy's pic will be starting to make some sense now :D

Good podcast as always, thought brahj did a great job for his first go and PVF trying to pronounce players names and some words in general made me laugh so much that I had to pause the podcast so I didn't miss what was coming next.

The highlight is definitely league legend frctigerarmy

"I only sign quality rookies and nobody with numbers in their name".
I'm gonna need some cream for that burn

"I only sign quality rookies and nobody with numbers in their name".
I'm gonna need some cream for that burn
You're at the better club which isn't filled with has-beens.

I'm waiting for okeys response on Karny being listed post retirement.
Why? Many people have 'retired' and still been a) named on a list and b) named in a side. Until Karny deletes his Bigfooty account or requests to be delisted, there is no issue. I think okey should focus his attention on a captain adding a previously de-listed player to their squad without declaring it in the submission thread. Ya know, if you're trying to be all picky and s**t :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why? Many people have 'retired' and still been a) named on a list and b) named in a side. Until Karny deletes his Bigfooty account or requests to be delisted, there is no issue. I think okey should focus his attention on a captain adding a previously de-listed player to their squad without declaring it in the submission thread. Ya know, if you're trying to be all picky and s**t :D

Many? I can't think of one.

At that, I am willing to shelve this scandal in place of your own. Podcast in a fortnight? I'll get okeydoke7 in to explain himself too

At that, I am willing to shelve this scandal in place of your own. Podcast in a fortnight? I'll get okeydoke7 in to explain himself too
There isn't any.

Retired means no longer playing and a part of a team. Karny didn't do a thread saying he is now inactive.

I'm not saying it's a scandal - the actions were lame. It's a date.

I'm waiting for okeys response on Karny being listed post retirement.

Karney made it clear to me that he was happy to remain listed for the moment and if he had time to return he would. He didn't want to hold a spot if someone else could, but was happy to remain listed at the Hawks.

RE Karny, I was advised by Hawks leaders that he informed them he would be happy to stay on the list in case circumstances changed. Players are still locked to their club until delisted so there's nothing technically wrong with the situation anyway.

I'm more interested to learn more about Beez's comments above.

Karney made it clear to me that he was happy to remain listed for the moment and if he had time to return he would. He didn't want to hold a spot if someone else could, but was happy to remain listed at the Hawks.
RE Karny, I was advised by Hawks leaders that he informed them he would be happy to stay on the list in case circumstances changed. Players are still locked to their club until delisted so there's nothing technically wrong with the situation anyway.

I'm more interested to learn more about Beez's comments above.

I'm just trying to make a show more interesting lads ;)

Please stop using my name so much. It's getting too expensive.

Oh shut up. You openly wept both times you were mentioned.

That's the best part of the first podcast of the season, we get to name drop so much (with apologies to Predator).

Yes but where's the follow through? You're too nice. Go through with it. Make us cry.

Two weeks mate. beez is in. Are you gonna come on board a podcast?

As a disclaimer, I likely will have forgotten all this but it will be nice to have prestigious guests.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back