Podcast Shooting Fish In A Barrel- BigFooty SFA Podcast Season 19 Episode 1

Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, New York Giants
He's making light of your internet connection ;)

Ah, one of those jokes I've heard so much about. Ha! Jolly good.

I don't know what all the to-do was about to be honest, but it all looks like we're having a smashing good time so who am I to judge.

Carry on, gents.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Ah, one of those jokes I've heard so much about. Ha! Jolly good.

I don't know what all the to-do was about to be honest, but it all looks like we're having a smashing good time so who am I to judge.

Carry on, gents.

I'm not fooling, I'm stoked it hung on. Otherwise we wouldn't have had the best SFA episode one podcast in recent memory.

Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, New York Giants
I'm not fooling, I'm stoked it hung on. Otherwise we wouldn't have had the best SFA episode one podcast in recent memory.

Yeah, I'm glad I did it, got to chat with a dude who was piss funny and another who keeps sending me video messages asking if I want to find out where his "filth wand" is.

would do again/10

Probably have a crack at another podcast sometime too...

Puyy1HJ.jpg

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Yeah, I'm glad I did it, got to chat with a dude who was piss funny and another who keeps sending me video messages asking if I want to find out where his "filth wand" is.

would do again/10

Probably have a crack at another podcast sometime too...

Puyy1HJ.jpg

PVF would want to be careful about using the patented filth wand willy nilly.

1. RE: bomberlegend2007 situation - He has agreed to sign on to the Wonders for Season 19 and is absolutely in. However, as he hasn't confirmed it on here, we actually cannot sign him to our list. So while he is an "IN" for us, he isn't on our official list as he can't be just yet.
2. Thanks for complimenting all of the players I had signed to the Roys, Bandits, Swamprats and Wonders too ;).
3. Lol at people forgetting Coopers was a past player we brought back and can't actually win the EKA.
4. Never rigged a werewolf game PVF :). Helped The_Reaper and the Wolves make a big play though.
5. Good work.

Apr 3, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Alright, I may as well address this.

I have agreed to play for the Wonders. My interest in the league has been close to zero over the last few months. Plus with other things going on in my life, I felt like I didn't have a the time.

I was just going to fade away until I was asked a number of times to switch sides. I thought * it, I doubt I will post much anyway.

If there is any problem, which there shouldn't, I am not a great investment, let me know. But I doubt there should be any trouble with this anyway.

I have agreed to play for the Wonders. My interest in the league has been close to zero over the last few months. Plus with other things going on in my life, I felt like I didn't have a the time.

I was just going to fade away until I was asked a number of times to switch sides. I thought **** it, I doubt I will post much anyway.

If there is any problem, which there shouldn't, I am not a great investment, let me know. But I doubt there should be any trouble with this anyway.
Well hello hello hello there :).

All good mate.

I was just going to fade away until I was asked a number of times to switch sides. I thought **** it, I doubt I will post much anyway.

6b8d1b344bff170d04555e05af3211f74a6d439065e59872c278c2cabcc75ee3.jpg

Welcome back BL2007

Change your sig then, FFS. :D

It took me a while.

I have been in such a CBF mode with the SFA. Maybe I need to come back and start posting again.
I know that. I gathered from your lifestyle on social media.

Glad to have you back. The SFA is what you make it.

I know. It's been awhile since I have been on here. :D

Genuinely don't know who you are but you look like a good rookie prospect for whatever team you join.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams

Ha. Yes, you may as well :D

We did our best to keep you podcast relevant :thumbsu:

Congrats on turning 8 this year. ;)

Back