Moved Thread Should buddy keep the beard, is kummerspeck a liar, and other random stuff

Kummerspeck

Cancelled
Pokemon is Life
Sep 12, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
No apology as that pic was not up on the SMH website when I went there. There was a pic of Derrickx in a Richmond shirt. So I did not see that pic attached to article at all. That pic was NOT there, not in the article I read.
It was up there all morning. Are you calling me a liar?

bungee

Inside Mid
Aug 16, 2006
Sussex
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
No apology as that pic was not up on the SMH website when I went there. There was a pic of Derrickx in a Richmond shirt. So I did not see that pic attached to article at all. That pic was NOT there, not in the article I read.

A word from the wise Wolfie. Don't worry about being right all the time. We're all on the same side. A better response to Kummerspeck would have been something like "Yeah, don't know what happened there ....." served with a slice of home baked humble pie. No one really cares that much.

Maenad

Debutant
Feb 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Many hours ago. Egos do heal in time.
Swannys win in style. Yeah.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

lock33

Club Legend
Oct 15, 2011
AFL Club
Sydney
Buddys beard gone

I heard an older statesman at the club had a go at him for showing up for the official team photos sporting that atrocity of a beard told him to show some respect that this club isn't a circus or just about you. Not sure if he listened or why its gone but I have to agree with the old fella.

I heard an older statesman at the club had a go at him for showing up for the official team photos sporting that atrocity of a beard told him to show some respect that this club isn't a circus or just about you. Not sure if he listened or why its gone but I have to agree with the old fella.
Did this alleged older statesman not tell Malceski to show some respect and get rid of his? Malceski's beard and hair combination is far, far worse.

lock33

Club Legend
Oct 15, 2011
AFL Club
Sydney
Did this alleged older statesman not tell Malceski to show some respect and get rid of his? Malceski's beard and hair combination is far, far worse.

The club paid 10 million dollars to a bloke to be the face of our football club and he turns up for his first official photo shoot with a head that looked like a hobo I can understand where he was coming from.

Who and why? Is he having his tatts removed next ?

BLOODsMAGIC

Team Captain
Aug 12, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney

Malceski has sacrificed everything for this club, I wouldn't look twice if he rocked up with a pink Mohawk and leathers... club legend!!

GoTheSwannies

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 5, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Malceski has sacrificed everything for this club, I wouldn't look twice if he rocked up with a pink Mohawk and leathers... club legend!!

The club stood by Mal during some pretty dark times as well, so it's been a great relationship.

I remember after his last knee op, came back and was in and out of the side, I had doubts whether he'd ever stay on the park longer than a single season, but it's been brilliant ever since. He starred in our GF as well. His first goal was huge, literally came from left-field and helped us stay in touch early. Whatever happens next, thanks Mal.

The only thing that would worry me as if someone told Buddy to look a certain way and Mal/Shaw/Rampe/etc were not told the same.

After all high and tight or crew cut are the two acceptable hair cuts - and from a barber not one of those highfalutin hair stylists. All that should be in a barber shop is grain alcohol and water in a squeeze bottle, a hot rag, a comb, straight edge razor, shave foam and scizzors. If it has more than that then it is for girls, or hipsters, which is basically the same thing.

BLOODsMAGIC

Team Captain
Aug 12, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
The club stood by Mal during some pretty dark times as well, so it's been a great relationship.

I remember after his last knee op, came back and was in and out of the side, I had doubts whether he'd ever stay on the park longer than a single season, but it's been brilliant ever since. He starred in our GF as well. His first goal was huge, literally came from left-field and helped us stay in touch early. Whatever happens next, thanks Mal.

I'd assume he's not on big coin, could've gone to gws for probably double the coin, but he bleeds red and white!

One of my all time favourite players, he's what makes our club so great...

GoTheSwannies

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 5, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
I was pretty disappointed that Buddy kept the beard during the photo shoot as well. His beard looked ridiculous.

Rampe looks like a dickhead. His facial hair looks awful, he's trying to be an individual, but just end up looking stupid. Trying too hard mate, just cut it off.

Mal's hair is garbage as well. Just looks like he's trying too hard, like Brian Lake's hairstyle when he moved to Hawthorn.

Don't mind Mal or Shaw's beards. They seem like the types that rock beards.

In Buddy's / Rampe's case, they both seem like they're trying to be individuals, and I don't like it. Particularly in Rampe's case, he's got talent, but seems like the type who would get ahead of himself, which doesn't bode well for his future career. Smarten up and keep your mind on footy and you'll go far. Keep up the me-first attitude and you'll be out on your arse before you know it.

GoTheSwannies

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 5, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
In saying that, if the report of that guy taking Buddy aside is true, he's a *******. Better be a high ranking staff member or legend of the club, otherwise should keep his opinions to himself.

In saying that, if the report of that guy taking Buddy aside is true, he's a *******. Better be a high ranking staff member or legend of the club, otherwise should keep his opinions to himself.
Should keep his opinions to himself regardless, since it is just inconsistent BS unless he holds all players to the same standard

GoTheSwannies

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 5, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Should keep his opinions to himself regardless, since it is just inconsistent BS unless he holds all players to the same standard

Yeah, definitely. If he spoke to Buddy, I sure hope he walked straight over to Rampe afterwards, cause his facial hair makes Buddy's look like Goode's. If you're gonna have facial hair, you can't go past Goodes'. Everything that guy does is class.

Wolftone

Cancelled
Feb 1, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
It was up there all morning. Are you calling me a liar?
No not calling you a liar just that when I went there it wasn't there that is all ok. Don't get your knickers in a knot. All I was saying is it wasn't there when I went there. You seemed to be making it out that I was the one lying. the fact is it was gone by the time I got there. That is all I am saying. I NEVER SAW THE BLOODY THING BECAUSE IT WASN'T THERE WHEN I WENT THERE!!!! It was obviously there before I went there but not when I did. End of story!!!!

Kummerspeck

Cancelled
Pokemon is Life
Sep 12, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
No not calling you a liar just that when I went there it wasn't there that is all ok. Don't get your knickers in a knot. All I was saying is it wasn't there when I went there. You seemed to be making it out that I was the one lying. the fact is it was gone by the time I got there. That is all I am saying. I NEVER SAW THE BLOODY THING BECAUSE IT WASN'T THERE WHEN I WENT THERE!!!! It was obviously there before I went there but not when I did. End of story!!!!
It's still there now. MAYBE IT IS YOUR KNICKERS WHICH ARE TIED IN A KNOT???!?

Wolftone

Cancelled
Feb 1, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
A word from the wise Wolfie. Don't worry about being right all the time. We're all on the same side. A better response to Kummerspeck would have been something like "Yeah, don't know what happened there ....." served with a slice of home baked humble pie. No one really cares that much.

Look Bungee that fact is the bloody thing wasn't there when I looked. I was interested as a writer and journo. That is all. I am sick of them stuffing up too. But I can't say I saw it if I didn't because I didn't. The first time I saw it was when he posted it here. That is all I am saying. I never said it wasn't there before I just said it wasn't there when I went there. The story wasn't even there. They had another story there instead.

Back