Should I run against P Bell for the member elect board position?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last thing Fremantle members want is their dirty laundry being aired on radio. Keep the boardroom stuff in the boardroom. You seem to overrate your importance as a member elect which is someone who should represent members best interests. There is no need to clash intellects and prior players are not puppets.

Are you sure you aren't Salim Mehajer? Confusing mental illness with mental weakness ( in Mental Health Week no less) hardly enamoured you to BF posters. I'd rather vote for Pedro, to be honest.

You're an intelligent guy so I'll say this - you're an arrogant self-aggrandizing pissant that hasn't contributed much to discussions outside of veiled suggestions you're well connected to the players and vague references to your own intelligence. I wouldn't vote for you. Consider this constructive criticism

The last thing Fremantle members want is their dirty laundry being aired on radio. Keep the boardroom stuff in the boardroom. You seem to overrate your importance as a member elect which is someone who should represent members best interests. There is no need to clash intellects and prior players are not puppets.
No it would be more about keeping the members informed and getting the club some free publicity through a regular radio spot and banter with the hosts.

People could ring in to the station and I could explain certain match day selections, or strategies to the layman, and where necessary take views back to the club and speak to the selection panel about certain tweaks worth making.

And that is just on the match day stuff. I have strong views on the behind the scenes set up. I am a big fan of the "boot boy" concept that some EPL clubs use where a rookie/youth squad player is made to clean the boots of a senior squad member after training and each game.

No it would be more about keeping the members informed and getting the club some free publicity through a regular radio spot and banter with the hosts.

People could ring in to the station and I could explain certain match day selections, or strategies to the layman, and where necessary take views back to the club and speak to the selection panel about certain tweaks worth making.

And that is just on the match day stuff. I have strong views on the behind the scenes set up. I am a big fan of the "boot boy" concept that some EPL clubs use where a rookie/youth squad player is made to clean the boots of a senior squad member after training and each game.
Haha yes, you've obviously got a good grasp on what the role entails.

Are you also available for stand up gigs??

HH48UMY.gif

Haha yes, you've obviously got a good grasp on what the role entails.

Are you also available for stand up gigs??
Stand up? No that's just stupid. And board matters would not be a laughing matter.

If club sponsor Channel 7 wanted me to do a tv spot (and the club wanted me to do it) then I would be open to a regular appearance with Bazil at no cost to the club.

I think I could really add value by breaking down some complex topics in a language that the punters/members can actually understand.

Sorry mate...what experience do you have which makes you feel you're the best candidate?...serious question.

From what I know of Belly, asides from being a champion ex-player & club captain, B&F, All-Australian, Premiership player...he's got a law degree & was president of the AFL players association...100% sure he'd have the clubs best interests at heart, can hold his own in a debate, and definitely won't be a boardroom stooge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stand up? No that's just stupid. And board matters would not be a laughing matter.

If club sponsor Channel 7 wanted me to do a tv spot (and the club wanted me to do it) then I would be open to a regular appearance with Bazil at no cost to the club.

I think I could really add value by breaking down some complex topics in a language that the punters/members can actually understand.
While I would support it, I feel your obvious talents and insight may be wasted on channel 7 viewers......I think we should go national. I'll make some calls and get back to you.

Sorry mate...what experience do you have which makes you feel you're the best candidate?...serious question.

From what I know of Belly, asides from being a champion ex-player & club captain, B&F, All-Australian, Premiership player...he's got a law degree & was president of the AFL players association...100% sure he'd have the clubs best interests at heart, can hold his own in a debate, and definitely won't be a boardroom stooge.
He's right, Bell will be a Yes man to Harris and Co.

We need an independent go-getter who thinks outside the box. Kumar is our man.

#Kumar16

Qualifications include:

Ph.D. Applied mathematics

Small business owner for the past 5 years.

Former treasurer (6years) of local cricket club.

Completed toastmasters. Charismatic public speaker.

Currently being mentored by one of Perth's leading life coaches.

IQ of 161.

While I would support it, I feel your obvious talents and insight may be wasted on channel 7 viewers......I think we should go national. I'll make some calls and get back to you.
On the couch or 360 would be ideal for me to be honest but I assumed that were off limits because chan 7 is a club sponsor.

But yes, the analysis on fox is more in depth and would allow for national coverage so eastern states members could also view.

How about you fly to Melbourne on Mondays snd you can do a spot "On the Couch" and Footy Classified. I'm sure Hutchy could put up with not being the smartest person in the room while your segment is on.

Plus Belly is a Hall of Famer, as well being the best damn Aussie rules footballer South Korea has ever produced. To top it off Belly is from the mighty South Freo Bulldogs ( he bleeds red and white blood cells). What do you bring to the table, Kumar, besides a full length mirror?

Plus Belly is a Hall of Famer, as well being the best damn Aussie rules footballer South Korea has ever produced. To top it off Belly is from the mighty South Freo Bulldogs ( he bleeds red and white blood cells). What do you bring to the table, Kumar, besides a full length mirror?
I think Bell's failed property development venture up north proves he is not that much of a private sector gun.

In comparison I have run a very successful small business - in 5 years my business has grown from 1 plate to 2 and I now have 4 drivers.

Qualifications include:

Ph.D. Applied mathematics

Small business owner for the past 5 years.

Former treasurer (6years) of local cricket club.

Completed toastmasters. Charismatic public speaker.

Currently being mentored by one of Perth's leading life coaches.

IQ of 161.

Fair enough...good luck then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back