should the club use "time to hunt" as an unofficial logo or slogan

Hardhat11

Premiership Player
Jun 19, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
We love it

Would love to see a big sign at each entrance of Subiaco oval .......

Hopefully it's on our grand final banner ......

Or do we keep it as low key moment ..something internal We use ......

Just fits nicely With a club theme .........he'll give me t shirt with that slogan ...love it

Aug 14, 2005
NoR
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
lakers, nufc, subi, colts
We love it

Just fits nicely With a club theme .........he'll give me t shirt with that slogan ...love it

really!!!! it's at this time of the year we should not be annoying the footy gods and this is type of stuff they hate. But seriously, love the slogan, just seems like a player inner sanctum thing for now. Would love it on our banner if the footy gods were to bless us with an appearance in the grand final though

Jul 15, 2012
Best country in the world
AFL Club
West Coast
We love it

And we could make Adam Hunter our official mascot, just like Freo and their David Mundy rubber suit mascot

I think in a tweet when it was first shown the club said it was an internal thing amongst the group and they wouldn't share the reasons behind it, so probably not!
Kinda like that if there's something to it that they'd prefer to keep within the playing group they're not making a big deal about it externally. Unlike bloods culture for example

Hardhat11

Premiership Player
Jun 19, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Yes agree it might be kept better internally ...just was curious what others though ..

OH WELL let's get back to the hunting season ......1 hour to game time ....

Hardhat11

Premiership Player
Jun 19, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
It's better to be kept to the players. If it becomes a big marketing thing, then it loses meaning when each player touches it on the way out.

Well said ...thread over

130110_gf.jpg

Hawthorn 2013 Grand Final banner

Outback Eagle

Rookie
Oct 8, 2007
Central Australia or NSW
AFL Club
West Coast
Maybe because the Hawks have used it before we could try "TIME TO HUNT THE HUNTER".
This reflects awareness that the hawks are masters at upping the physical assault in finals.
Those hawks on fines are vulnerable to the biff both before and during the game.

Back