Should we chase Stevie J?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ha ha ha ha ha ha cough splutter ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ha ha

images

Reckon he'd play at the Hawks? I don't see him knocking back a chance to win another premiership or premierships.

Heard other clubs might be already making offers. In all seriousness with him in our list. While he's a flog half the time it's hard to forget how consistently skilled he can be. At his best he was arguably up there with Ablett the rest below.

Yeah, he could team up with the Tird, and the pair of em could clean our dunnies. Not fit to breathe the air at Waverley.

SJ and the handbaggers deserve each other. Let it be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon he'd play at the Hawks? I don't see him knocking back a chance to win another premiership or premierships.

Heard other clubs might be already making offers. In all seriousness with him in our list. While he's a flog half the time it's hard to forget how consistently skilled he can be. At his best he was arguably up there with Ablett the rest below.
You can * off with this suggestion.

And when you get there, you can * off again.

Could you imagine the suspensions he'd get in a Hawthorn Jumper.
He'd attack with impugnity thinking he's still at geelong, only to find out, what he's been doing for ten years suddenly has the potential cause injury. He'd be all like "WTF? I never knew! They told me it was fine."

Even taking emotion out of the decision. We have enough 30+ players.

He is genuinely finished as a player. So are Stokes and Kelly.
Bartel & Enright the only two that should go on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back