List Mgmt. Should we offer Tom Mitchell 800k per year?

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon he will be a blue next year in a swap with Garlett. He has a Carlton connection, and Garlett can play with his cousin buddy. Blues would need to throw in something else.

Doesn't Sydney want to keep Mitchell?

and who said he's "gettable"?

Doesn't Sydney want to keep Mitchell?

20 year old third year player struggling to get a game in the best side with one of the best midfields in the league = deserves a regular game and is desperate to leave

Don't you know how footy works?

20 year old third year player struggling to get a game in the best side with one of the best midfields in the league = deserves a regular game and is desperate to leave

He looks like he is going to play finals for Sydney

I remember swanny is at 700k-750k, do u think he worth 800K?
If we offer him 800k we could see Beams ask for 1m and pendles have the biggest salary than anyone else

Good idea, we'll get Tom and ask them to throw in Toby for Swanny to hang out with.

613790-toby-mitchell.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Especially if that club has the nerve to play him in a position that is not his number one preferred position in his first few AFL games!

There's a reason he can't get a game for the Swans.

I don't know what that reason is, but if he was worth even 400k a year he would have played 10-12 senior games this year.

As silly as this sounds, he was discussed on one of footy shows I watched.
They reckon that he is currently on $500k
I forgot the explanation why he was supposedly on that much.
They also mentioned on the same show that Carlton were after him.

While we're at it why don't we offer Barry Mitchell $1.2m a year to make a comeback as an Elvis impersonator and he can sing "A Little less conversation... A little more action..." about 15 minutes before every game...

We could all hold our scarves above our heads and sway with the music?

Anyone?

Been out of the 1's (& 2's) at Swans due to injury most of the year. Is contracted for 2 more so any team wanting him will have to pay overs. He'll come good next year hopefully.

Again last night Tom Mitchell showed what a class player he is. He has had an injury interrupted season however when he has been fit has still been left in the NEAFL for long periods of time. For the right money and if we offer Sydney the right trade, he is gettable. So would you be happy to offer him a 4 year deal on 800k a season? Also what trade would Sydney be interested in?
Is this an early April fools joke?....How many games has Tom Mitchell played? Can we remain somewhat rational. Possibly he may be a good player at some stage. He is not that yet. He may be.

Is this an early April fools joke?....How many games has Tom Mitchell played? Can we remain somewhat rational. Possibly he may be a good player at some stage. He is not that yet. He may be.

Tom Mitchell was best 22 last year. He is a good player now but can't get a game. However I don't think Collingwood should get him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back