Opinion Should we pursue Dangerfield or Treloar?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawkins wont leave not worried at all.he will need 4 years though and more money than his last deal.caddy and duncan and motlop will also.but we will have heaps of retirements so we can afford that easily +fa targets.

As much as we will target danger and scooter i think steven is the one who is gettable.saints are bottoming out badly and a finals club could sell him on the chance for success.

I think the Saints will offer him the captaincy after Riewoldt retires. He's their best player by a long way in that 23-26 age range. Can't see him leaving.

I've had many posts with bailey1 on other pages about this and he's always been hard but fair.

Our window is still open but looks different. An there are different factors now too. Our line up is different so whilst agreeing its open, we are a longer shot and we really won't know until we see the buy in from new players and honestly the vets as well.

Go Catters
Sorry Daz, as this isn't post-related, but in your sig I think you'll find it's Stephen Wells rather than Steven.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back