Show off your latest gaming purchases!

Remove this Banner Ad

Also picked up this just now, can't wait to replay FFX

018.jpg

damn... legend of dragoon. I wish Sony would put that up on PSN.

I don't :D.

PAdman, I take it Stairway to the Destined Duel doesn't come with the promo cards?

Also Marvel: Ultimate Alliance was absolute trash. Was the game I got with my PS3 on launch. Still haunts me to this day.

No promo cards :(.

I thought Marvel would be good, a game made by Raven Software and based on Marvel Superheroes. That's disappointing to read.

-

Why are more people liking Benders post than mine? Give them likes bitches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My new personalised Dualshock 4 has been sitting in Latvia for a week.

**** you Latvia release my controller.
Mine said it was still sitting at whatever post office for a week the day it turned up.
Also thought morbid was an American company, why would it go through Latvia.

Mine said it was still sitting at whatever post office for a week the day it turned up.
Also thought morbid was an American company, why would it go through Latvia.

It went from the US to Latvia. :(

Why?

Finding it hard to resist the urge to buy old consoles and games thanks to PAdman posts in here. Also doesn't help that I emptied out the spare room today and found the Sega Saturn in one of the boxes. Thinking of turning the room into a retro gaming nerd cave.

Will suss out the few local Cash Converters as well as eBay and Gumtree see what I can pick up fairly cheap just to start.

Finding it hard to resist the urge to buy old consoles and games thanks to PAdman posts in here. Also doesn't help that I emptied out the spare room today and found the Sega Saturn in one of the boxes. Thinking of turning the room into a retro gaming nerd cave.

Will suss out the few local Cash Converters as well as eBay and Gumtree see what I can pick up fairly cheap just to start.

Definitely do it, I need more people in here to collect with me :D. Scope out eBay completed listings and get prices on things first which will give you a rough idea of the games values. Avoid cashies if you can because they do anything they can to make a dollar. Check op shops and hit up garage sales, garage sales are your best bet because people always sell their kids old games once they move out and generally don't know prices.

The cash converters near my place is selling an Atari 2600 for $60 with 2 joysticks not sure if its worth buying for that price.

Yeah that's a decent price, about the average. Pick it up if you can. Atari games generally sell for $5 ea, don't get ripped on the games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back