Show off your latest gaming purchases!

Remove this Banner Ad

Got this in the mail from EB Games. Had no cover so they gave me this completely irrelevant cover.

aaivyc.jpg

$44 and no cover :eek: I couldn't do it, I couldn't buy a game with no cover.

How does one even lose a cover to a game? you see so many in EB stores with these irrelevant covers on, they should make it compulsory that any games traded in need to have covers at least.

$44 and no cover :eek: I couldn't do it, I couldn't buy a game with no cover.

How does one even lose a cover to a game? you see so many in EB stores with these irrelevant covers on, they should make it compulsory that any games traded in need to have covers at least.

It was actually on sale, 38.50 including shipping. Had no idea it had no cover. One way of looking at it is at least I got a case.

Edit: Game is a fake, have to return it to EB tomorrow :(

Last edited:

Ouch, I always assumed these things were tested before being put up for sale, might look for some cheap fakes to trade in :D. What was actually on the game card?

You mean what game was on the card? It was Pokemon Pearl but it kept crashing. When I went to replace it, the lady didn't believe it was a fake. I ended up getting it exchanged for another copy of Pearl, this time a real one.

Too much overtime lately has me buying junk. Today I grabbed a second PS4 controller and a charging stand so I can now just swap them when one goes flat. It also has more pretty lights

20140727_170032_zps61467f7a.jpg

Nice. Where'd you get it?

Will hopefully have some nice donuts to show tomorrow in preparation for BF Destiny parties.

If they don't turn up tomorrow I will have a postman's head on a pike to show you all instead. So it's a win/win as far as this thread is concerned.

Nice. Where'd you get it?

EB. The stand was $27, has pretty lights (blue for charged and orange for charging) and cheaper than the licensed PS charging dock. I have a long USB cord that I used when the battery was low anyway so the extra controller and stand were completely unnecessary.

Will hopefully have some nice donuts to show tomorrow in preparation for BF Destiny parties.

If they don't turn up tomorrow I will have a postman's head on a pike to show you all instead. So it's a win/win as far as this thread is concerned.
I am looking forward to the latter.

Today was the day I went through my ps1 collection to sell some doubles, and I think I have a problem. photo 1.JPG

Also that 'Rarest PAL Game Ever'... Maybe I'm just lucky...
photo 2.JPG

And then I've also made a few 'new' additions to the family.
photo 3.JPG

And while I'm here I took the opportunity to show off what I think is my most prized possessions.
photo 4.JPG

Hopefully that makes up for a month of no posting. Still have a lot of new additions to post (Some really exciting rare games)
...but I think I just used up all of my bandwidth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How much is Suikoden II worth? I heard that it is pretty damn rare

I bought them about 5 years ago when I started collecting, $150 for both. Suikoden is a bit less rare as you see a few pop up on ebay now and then. Tend to go for around $120 - $150 complete. Last Suikoden II that went up on eBay sold for $300 Buy it Now, could possibly get more in auction.

I bought them about 5 years ago when I started collecting, $150 for both. Suikoden is a bit less rare as you see a few pop up on ebay now and then. Tend to go for around $120 - $150 complete. Last Suikoden II that went up on eBay sold for $300 Buy it Now, could possibly get more in auction.

You still haven't found me any cheap DragonBall Z PS1 games on ebay ;).

ToeJam and Earl, some original Mega Drive stuff, ahhhh. Top post.

I played quite a bit of a demo of that game on the OG Xbox (probably a sequel, actually) and I still don't know what the game was about.:drunk:

I played quite a bit of a demo of that game on the OG Xbox (probably a sequel, actually) and I still don't know what the game was about.:drunk:
Haha I think you had to grow up with it to really understand it's charm. My brother and I sunk yonks of gametime into the original on the Mega Drive back in the day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back