Show off your latest gaming purchases!

Remove this Banner Ad

Just got this in the mail from ozgameshop.

2jbqm3l.jpg

Is your couch covered in plastic?

Never used ozgameshop before how long does it take to deliver and what's their service like?

Awesome. 7-8 days and game is delivered to your doorstep.

Had an issue with a microphone that I bought off them a few years ago. Sent an email and next day got reply saying that they would send replacement.

Awesome. 7-8 days and game is delivered to your doorstep.

Had an issue with a microphone that I bought off them a few years ago. Sent an email and next day got reply saying that they would send replacement.
They must have stepped up there game a bit, i stoped using them when there postage hit over 3 weeks for me (18-21 days)

Just bought Sacred 3 off Steam. Please... no one else make the same mistake. One of the worst games I've ever played. RIP Sacred series.

Just bought Sacred 3 off Steam. Please... no one else make the same mistake. One of the worst games I've ever played. RIP Sacred series.
Too bad you missed this video

I can't stand that guy. Could you please sum the video up for me.

Sacred 2 was a really good game as well, I'd love to know why S3 was so bad.
Why don't you like him?

Hmmm, basically Sacred 3 has nothing to do with the other Sacred games. It's virtually a hack and slash game, but amiss of many skills, you can only have 2 at a time, and a lot of passive upgrades.

It already charges you DLC on day 1 for an extra character.

No looting system I think, and its not click and attack. You can only attack in the direction you're facing, which uses WASD.

That's about all. I only got through the first 10 minutes, and I have no experience with the other Sacred games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't stand that guy. Could you please sum the video up for me.

Sacred 2 was a really good game as well, I'd love to know why S3 was so bad.

No open world. Linear levels.
No loot.
Minimal skills
Weak character progression.
WASD facing skills
No loot.

Did I mention, no f*cking loot?

PAdman is that gold wii controller the one that came with Goldeneye?

I have one sitting in a box at home, can it be used on the wii u?

Yes it is, I bought it separate though to go with my gold wii mote. It can be used on the wii u, I was using it to play smash bros on the wii u last month.

Yes it is, I bought it separate though to go with my gold wii mote. It can be used on the wii u, I was using it to play smash bros on the wii u last month.

Cooooool.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back