Show off your latest gaming purchases!

Remove this Banner Ad

m4altqT.jpg

OG Mega Drive with 4 controllers and a multitap for 4 player games. Never seen that arcade stick before either.

I had that gamepad with the stick on it as a kid, never seen one since, it was amazing for the Strike games.

Nah there is a ton of awesome games that never got a PAL release. This one is top of the list.

It's criminal, if the game is already translated then just give it a PAL release. That's a huge owner base that are missing out.

What number of PS1 games do you have now? Surely you're close to the complete set.

I thought Chrono Cross was trash, myself.

Got this idea from one of the other threads. Lucky to find it by chance while doing other stuff:

Funny you mention that, I'm planning on getting that game (already played the PC version but it's poorly optimised) soon as part of the EB deal.

Also use the code below to get a further 25% off

Z4364W-7MR5WA-N5BCOO

And another 30% off

GMGAUS-30J9MF-MUINWW

Last edited:
Some of these were bought on-site but the rest on delivery from EB Games. Still have a few more because the drivers are slow as s**t.
Because for some reason the photos I take on my phone are always crap, the top two are: FFXIII-2, and Tales of Graces F.

noaqdd.jpg

There, smartarses.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

450 at the moment. Complete PAL is like over 2000. Have around 10 NTSC exclusive games in there though. Long, Long way to go.

I would like to collect the whole set of PAL Gamecube games.
Would be pretty easy as there was only around 200-300 titles.
So far I only have 9 though :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back