Show off your latest gaming purchases!

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally went to EB to get a better case for my 3DS XL. Chanced upon the last of these in ther stock. Had to pounce.

33zfes9.jpg

I still hagve my original GameCube controller so at least 2-player mode is set. Now to buy some friends ...

There's conflicting reports all over the place. I don't think its been definitely confirmed from Nintendo themselves but I would expect some to be available, albeit in lower quantities, down the track.

I gave up trying to get them all anyway, I'm just grabbing the characters i like.

Pretty sure I seen something this morning from Nintendo confirming that if you missed out on any of the figurines you will be able to get touch cards of those characters or something for the game pad rather than an actual figurine itself.

Doesn't sound like there will be more

No actual picture but have been looking for this for ages and finally managed to find it... for $35.

256px-Assaultbox.jpg

Haha I've got Lylat Wars for the n64 around here somewhere.

Got Dragon Age inqusition.. now to choose a race for my Rogue.. elf, Dwarf or Human.. but human is so damn Vanilla..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fallout from Boxing Day shopping.

OLOAxwZ.jpg

Was quite surprised to still find a shiny Link Between Worlds cover, new as well.

Any other games people can recommend?

I also grabbed a 3DS XL today. With ocarina and sapphire alpha. Was looking for link between worlds but no luck :( got to the shops early but they were already a mess and wanted to get out so I may not have looked hard enough.

The fallout from Boxing Day shopping.

OLOAxwZ.jpg

Was quite surprised to still find a shiny/reflective Link Between Worlds cover, new as well.

Any other games people can recommend?

Damn good haul you got there.

Mario Kart 7
Super Mario Land 3d
Pokemon X or Y
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3d (bit harder to find nowadays)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back