Show off your latest gaming purchases!

Remove this Banner Ad

2 SNES
1 NES
1 Mega drive
1 colico vision (or how ever you spell it)

Probably 2-3 grand worth of games too.

No cars involved in this find. :p

Edit: oh. And the n64 and game cube.

zimma

Premiership Player
Apr 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
The way I justify buying an amiibo when I absolutely despised skylanders is that the characters are ones I actually like and the actual models are pretty well done and not butchered (like the shitty style of the Disney ones and holy s**t spyro).

Honestly despite my smart ass comment, I was tempted to buy Link and Zelda when I saw them the other day, hard to justify $15 on things which would just sit on my shelf though... Samus I would've bought with no hesitation but the pose is shitty :(

Pretty sure my biggest gaming regret will always be selling my Metroid Prime Edition Gamecube, the things we do when tight on cash :(

Honestly despite my smart ass comment, I was tempted to buy Link and Zelda when I saw them the other day, hard to justify $15 on things which would just sit on my shelf though... Samus I would've bought with no hesitation but the pose is shitty :(
Heard some rumors through a mate who is like a magnet for rumors that Nintendo are gonna do some old amiibos but in different positions like they just announced.

zimma

Premiership Player
Apr 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Heard some rumors through a mate who is like a magnet for rumors that Nintendo are gonna do some old amiibos but in different positions like they just announced.
You see if they do Samus in a firing position, that I will buy.. Although might buy the Zero Suit one if it's decent. Finding decent Metroid collectables is annoying..

You see if they do Samus in a firing position, that I will buy.. Although might buy the Zero Suit one if it's decent. Finding decent Metroid collectables is annoying..
If you have Smash, play the classic mode as Zero Suit and the pose she is in as a trophy at the end, will most likely be her amiibo pose

zimma

Premiership Player
Apr 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
If you have Smash, play the classic mode as Zero Suit and the pose she is in as a trophy at the end, will most likely be her amiibo pose
Hmm only have the 3ds version, think I know the pose though, the whole jumping with gun held up one.

But yeah give me one in this position and you can have my $15-17

Metroid-M-Samus-Aran-Figma-Figure.jpg

Hmm only have the 3ds version, think I know the pose though, the whole jumping with gun held up one.

But yeah give me one in this position and you can have my $15-17

Metroid-M-Samus-Aran-Figma-Figure.jpg
Im not a Metroid fan and I would buy that

Nov 9, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
76ers/Rockies/Colts/West Ham

(Log in to remove this ad.)

zimma

Premiership Player
Apr 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
All depends on what games. Some have millions of copies made and still in circulation. Others have a lot less.
Honestly I think my Gamecube games are worth more :p Since I have Fire Emblem, Paper Mario, the Windwaker bonus disc, and basically every high demand title released on it from memory. N64 is standard fare, goldeneye, mario, mario kart, banjo kazooie, lylat wars, yoshi story, smash etc. SNES I have much the same but mostly paid under $10 a game many years ago. Oh and have a heap of japanese import snes games, basically every final fantasy :p

zimma

Premiership Player
Apr 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Which games?

If you have Kirby: The Crystal Shards you could buy a new house. :p
Alas, both that and Conkers Bad Fur Day I got the chance to buy for $10 brand new at Target Knox, years after the n64 was off shelves but I was at the age where I was at the mercy of my parents... "What would you want with games for that old thing, you have a ps2 anyway". It's up there with seeing a brand new SNES at Myer Knox during the n64 / ps1 era for like $20 and being told no.

Nov 9, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
76ers/Rockies/Colts/West Ham
Alas, both that and Conkers Bad Fur Day I got the chance to buy for $10 brand new at Target Knox, years after the n64 was off shelves but I was at the age where I was at the mercy of my parents... "What would you want with games for that old thing, you have a ps2 anyway". It's up there with seeing a brand new SNES at Myer Knox during the n64 / ps1 era for like $20 and being told no.

I have Conkers but it's unboxed.

Had the chance to snag Kirby for a good price ($200 boxed) and some campaigner ruined it for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back