Show off your latest gaming purchases!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorta a purchase I suppose...

Got my friend's old PS2 box off him for 50 dollars and it's the exact one my dad threw in the trash nearly 10 years ago... Now all my playstation consoles are boxed again!

Just pre-ordered this ... this is why I'm broke :oops:

vertical.jpg

image.jpg

I've been after this one for a good 18 months, high up on my want list. Pretty bloody rare in all PAL regions and usually goes for at least $130+, managed to snap up a buy it now for $18 posted, one copy sold the week before for $180 after not seeing any on the market for around 8 months. Big win!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 104685

I've been after this one for a good 18 months, high up on my want list. Pretty bloody rare in all PAL regions and usually goes for at least $130+, managed to snap up a buy it now for $18 posted, one copy sold the week before for $180 after not seeing any on the market for around 8 months. Big win!!

One of my all time favourite PS1 games and one I'd love to see get remastered. Point and click survival horror needs to be a thing again.

View attachment 104685

I hate you. So much. Been after that game for 2 years and can't even find them for the $180 price you're quoting. :(

Pretty bloody rare in all PAL regions and usually goes for at least $130+, managed to snap up a buy it now for $18 posted, one copy sold the week before for $180 after not seeing any on the market for around 8 months. Big win!!
out of interest, how does this happen? just some dude clearing out his garage and thinks that old game is not worth much, i assume?

out of interest, how does this happen? just some dude clearing out his garage and thinks that old game is not worth much, i assume?

I think it was someones mum clearing them out going from the senders name. A lot of people don't know you can actually search for recently sold items on eBay to get a better picture of their value. 100% luck, right place, right time, someone else would've snatched it in an instant.

Will be swinging by my brothers tonight. Unfortuantly could not find the console to match the beautiful Pokemon controller. :(
jZnTwf4.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back