Show off your latest gaming purchases!

Remove this Banner Ad

Generous post today.

Wj19Bce.jpg

Both from OGS. MH4U is part of the Australian stock so more points for the catalogue.
RePRMaf.jpg

Bioshock from the EB deal. Amiibo from Amazon.de . But that cost a fortune as far as affordable discontinued Amiibos go.

zzzzzzzz.jpg (click)
new 3DS XL arrived, the transfer was fine, I finally got to try the amiibo out, it's a s**t tonne of fun in Smash Bros. training them all up in games of 3 on 1 will be great fun. what else can we do with them? Bring on Codename STEAM! Bring on Xenoblade! can't wait to play MGS 3D on this now that the screen size and 3D are quality. will pick up Majora's Mask 3D tomorrow and dive into that too. wont have time to pick a Wii U up in the coming months...

View attachment 109853(click)
new 3DS XL arrived, the transfer was fine, I finally got to try the amiibo out, it's a s**t tonne of fun in Smash Bros. training them all up in games of 3 on 1 will be great fun. what else can we do with them? Bring on Codename STEAM! Bring on Xenoblade! can't wait to play MGS 3D on this now that the screen size and 3D are quality. will pick up Majora's Mask 3D tomorrow and dive into that too. wont have time to pick a Wii U up in the coming months...
Metal Gear Solid? What?

: Some basic research later ... :

Huh. My learned lesson of the day.

yeah 3D came out on it years ago and I even have a circle pad pro but that was just too much of an ordeal to enjoy it.. MGS 3D has been on sale for a while on the eShop for like $26, probably because people didn't realise it existed, they should remind people these games are out there and better suited to their new systems, eg. Resident Evil, Street Fighter IV, Kid Icarus, Mario 3D Land.

8ARN0Xo.jpg

This one was weird. Also from Amazon but the transit process was frozen from the 9th onwards. Suddenly, I check the tracking webpage after an early morning nap and I find it had just been delivered. True enough, tucked into the mailbox. Somehow.
Counting Capt. Falcon who should come through this week or the next, I'll have them all.

Finding out I would get Blue for my 12th birthday was one of the best moments of my life.

[The sign that I've had no fulfilling relationships ...]

I think Red was my first one.

Had it on lay-by and came home one day to find that my parents had snuck off to pay the remainder off. I practically screamed when I got home. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In department stores in Geneva (and probably most other big European cities) there were aisles full of these things.

I'm yet to hear a proper explanation as to what they actually do, besides being a collectable (which is perfectly fine on its own).

In department stores in Geneva (and probably most other big European cities) there were aisles full of these things.

I'm yet to hear a proper explanation as to what they actually do, besides being a collectable (which is perfectly fine on its own).
Considering they're everywhere just say you don't care.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back