Show us your gaming setup

Remove this Banner Ad

Rwxcrlt.jpg

Shpeshal Ed

download_gif

If you ever want to come over for a beer & game let me know.

Rwxcrlt.jpg

Shpeshal Ed

download_gif

If you ever want to come over for a beer & game let me know.

Cool bananas. Looks like it all worked out well. Hear your mate bought a Go Kart too lol. Brother in law's mum was rapt. She thanked for setting up the deal with a $100 JB Gift card.

Sunset Overdrive......PAID. So thank you too. Text me your address, I'll have to come around soon.

Cool bananas. Looks like it all worked out well. Hear your mate bought a Go Kart too lol. Brother in law's mum was rapt. She thanked for setting up the deal with a $100 JB Gift card.

Sunset Overdrive......PAID. So thank you too. Text me your address, I'll have to come around soon.

Haha will do. :thumbsu:

Thanks again.

Edited with details.

I have my gaming area covering about a 4x5 area of my den, which is a downstairs rumpus room all for me :) the room is 7x9, has 9 separately switch down lights and is tiled with a split system inverter. It has its own kitchen area and bathroom with shower and toilet too :)

My wife and I moved in recently so the whole room is very early in its development in terms of what I plan to do with it.

Obligatory pool table, arcade machine, pinball machine and weights setup to follow.

My actual gaming setup is...

Unit 1:
70 inch Sony Bravia
GameCube
SNES
Dreamcast
PS2
Master System 1
Fire Red N64
NES
Wii U
PS3
PS4

View attachment 72553

Unit 2:
46 inch Sony Bravia
Grape Purple N64
Master System 2
Mega Drive 2
Xbox 360

View attachment 72554

View attachment 72324

Collection of consoles, games and accessories:

View attachment 72325
View attachment 72326
View attachment 72327
View attachment 72328
View attachment 72556View attachment 72557
urg, Essendon scarf, Pass

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure of number of machines, but I assume will be labelled correctly. Yes you can come with pantskyle.

pantskyle is going back to Melbourne!!!!

Last edited:
:cool: - How can you concentrate whilst playing? Guessing your not too close to the screens? Been meaning to post some pics of my console setups but kinda been slack about maybe this weekend

:cool: - How can you concentrate whilst playing? Guessing your not too close to the screens? Been meaning to post some pics of my console setups but kinda been slack about maybe this weekend

With triple screen gaming the focus is the center display. The other two displays add peripheral vision that makes the game feel more immersive (and awesome).

I tend to sit close enough that the edges of the outer displays are slightly inside my field of view. So just over arm's reach from the center display

Scorpus are they the classic Logic z-680s? I had them for so long.. if you got them on release they must have been kicking for ten years!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back