Show us your gaming setup

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man. U, Chicago Bulls, Ολυμπιακός
An idea blatantly stolen from NeoGAF, but cool none the less imo.

Show us pics of your current gaming setup and feel free to add more when something changes. Here's my modest little setup.

81227624-D07A-4AD0-9DC1-F3349565A596_zpsxnbjgw9g.jpg

A Close up of the newer consoles

82C9A083-7893-4F71-8C5D-7C054073510C_zpssz11jp7a.jpg

Here is my little Mario light that the wife bought me for our 4th Anniversary. They come from a group called 8-bit lit for anyone interested. Just Google them. I might add more pics later on with the cupboards and all their contents, but needless to say I have heaps more stuff.

3A08C07E-9162-4D6B-8DD9-90A6557805D3_zpsb9xxexpi.jpg

I have that same reciever :eek:

Edit: I also like that Wreck It Ralph thing, where did you get it?

JB Hifi. My brother in law works there as casuals one day a week every other week/month. His store had one they were throwing out so he gave it to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rsz_220140204_213420.jpg

110 inch 1080P, looks washed out due to crappy phone photo but it's very sharp. Running a 20m HDMI cable through the ceiling to have my gaming PC hooked up to it.
7.1 Surround, hearty subwoofer. phpOATQsWAM.jpg

There's the cab, PS3, digital receiver for TV, amp that everything is running through and down the bottom is a media center storing movies and TV shows. The barrel thing next to it is the sub.

I'll try post some pictures up over the weekend...still only have my 8 year old 720P TV... :oops:

Upgrading soon. Should have already bought a new TV over Xmas but spent my money on other crap!

I'll try post some pictures up over the weekend...still only have my 8 year old 720P TV... :oops:

Upgrading soon. Should have already bought a new TV over Xmas but spent my money on other crap!

Loser.

I have a feeling that despite the TV JR#8 will be the /thread moment when he posts his set up/collection.

You have to admit, as a Collingwood supporter, my setup is pretty good for a stolen one.

The only problem I have is, I have way too much stuff hidden in cupboards that I can't be bothered getting out to take photo's for. :p

I'm going to take more photos tonight to show the rest of the room. There's more not seen in there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back