News Simonds Stadium Stage 4 Redevelopment

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if there have been any music events at KP or are they in the future?

I would kind of hope not given that its only a 1 day rental and the damage can be … well.. extreme to the surface.

Hopefully the trust reads this!

GO Catters
Foo fighters at metricon earned the suns enough money to be able to replace turf about 20 times over

Any updates on where the stage 4 development is at? Last I heard a few months back was that the club was lobbying for some more cash and that it was to start at the end of the current season? I just hope they find the cash and its not left unfinished or compromised like stage 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was talking with Rabbs about this at the VFL game last week and I thought we were still about 10 million short. Seems to be the case.

Need that to get done and soon - would be criminal to pause not he project for the sake of 10 million ( relatively speaking of course….)

GO Catters

twerk31.gif

So the redevelopment is ready to go next year? Will that mean The Cats rooms and media facilities will be moved to the reg hickey stand? Would be a huge pain in the arse for commentators to call the game with the sun setting in their eyes. Or would media facilities maybe go in the top of the Premiership stand?

As long as the opposition coaches box is looking into the sun that's the most important thing :D

So the redevelopment is ready to go next year? Will that mean The Cats rooms and media facilities will be moved to the reg hickey stand? Would be a huge pain in the arse for commentators to call the game with the sun setting in their eyes. Or would media facilities maybe go in the top of the Premiership stand?

Put them in standing room.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back