Rumour Simpson vs older brigade

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anybody listen to Sports Today on Monday evening? A caller phoned in claiming to know one of the West Coast WAGS and said there is a rift between the coach and players. She said it might be responsible for a poor performance in the Derby.

nostradamus?

Did anybody listen to Sports Today on Monday evening? A caller phoned in claiming to know one of the West Coast WAGS and said there is a rift between the coach and players. She said it might be responsible for a poor performance in the Derby.

Any idea what the rift's about? Gameplan? etc.

Pretty sure the caller said Glass and Simpson had a problem with each other to which Brad Hardie ( Hates WCE) even scoffed at it and they even asked Glass off air and Simpson when he was interviewed later that night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure the caller said Glass and Simpson had a problem with each other to which Brad Hardie ( Hates WCE) even scoffed at it and they even asked Glass off air and Simpson when he was interviewed later that night.

Channel 9 reported during the week that Glass has joined the Eagles as an assistant coach, unlikely if there is such a rift I would have thought.

This thread is such a pile of shite. I mean even if it's true, so what?

The club decided it wanted an outsider as coach; a fresh set of eyes. An outsider was always likely to be someone who rocked the boat, who messed with the status quo. The players who've been here the longest, who've had the same coach for up to 12 years and who are comfortable are the ones least likely to cope well with change and with being pushed outside their comfort zones.

The newer guys have generally been our most pleasant surprises. With many "older" players having seemingly regressed (when judged overall).

This is not exactly a staggering outcome given that new coach, change of gameplan and change of roles.

If some of them have cruised or under performed and been called out for it. That's good. The team is shite at present, almost as bad as Carlton :p

I'm all for Simpson beginning to impose himself on the club and if players get upset, that's their ******* problem....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

i do hope simpson is given full control so he can get rid of some of worsfolds babies like priddis, mcginnity and others

yes worsfold won us one premiership by one point but was gifted with the greatest midfield of that time. since then he didnt do s**t and put a turnover king as our main midfield

i do hope simpson is given full control so he can get rid of some of worsfolds babies like priddis, mcginnity and others

I see where you are coming from, but Priddis is producing ( a bit wayward !!! ) and Gaff & Shuey are cruising.

To my eyes, Gaff & Shuey are a bigger problem than Priddis.

Agreed that Simpson needs to put his stamp on the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back