Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats Season Nineteen Thread - Literally missed it by that much...

Remove this Banner Ad

seUrWwS.png

Established
: Season 05
Reincarnations: Three
Premierships: One (Season 06)
Deestroy Medal: One (Total Power - Season 06)
4mRWV5F.png

Home

lP8M9bd.png

Away

Season Nineteen Playing List

1. Mannumpower (Captain)
11. Spookism (Spud)
77. I_dont_care (Vice Captain)
2. zakk wylde
3. Shaunduggan

7. lukeparkerno1
.08 Power Raid (Leadership Group)
9. bffl
11. Abraham Nuscrack
18. Ford Fairlane

19. Macca19
20. Wingard2Wines
22. AusHorrorStory
23. Powerstufff
26. Quadzilla (Leadership Group)
35. toxic (Leadership Group)
42. wharfie_1870
69. Ant Bear
95. millky95 (Leadership Group)

schulzenfest
Jonts
el_scorcho
Marto_
Manureid
RossFC
Janus
It Just Is

IN: ShaunDuggan (Wonders / Returning), bffl (Warriors), Millky95 (Potential EKA), LukeParkerno1 (Potential EKA), Zakk Wylde (Potential EKA), AusHorrorStory (Potential EKA), toxic (Potential EKA), Wingard2Wines (Potential EKA)
OUT: Noobz0r (nWo), MoOP (Dropped Bears), The Jet (Creating the worse aliases), PREDATOR (Delisted), Asgardian (Delisted)

Last edited:

Glad to see the Swampies kicking on. Also the retention of classy nickname is becoming uncommon in the Sweet FA, good to see you continue to fly the flag.

Looking forward to more classic clashes between Alberton and the Gorillas. The only true party teams of the league.

Hell yeah! DW spooks, you did the right thing. You gave the whole community a vote, you were willing to compromise with the Teddys and they didn't want to. You shouldn't feel bad about their insecurity. Let the Teddys cry and go for cuddles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* yes. My interest in the league just got a massive boost. I like controversy. I like the Sin City Swamprats.

New logo etc to come with it?

We must be the first reserves team to do better then the proper one.
Just let the Teddys player throw his troll bait in. Just ignore it and let our actions on the field do that talking

So how does this reserve team system work? Do we just choose the top 3 performers to move in to the actual team?

...We choose no one.

We're Sin City.

You're Sin Shitty.

Just let the Teddys player throw his troll bait in. Just ignore it and let our actions on the field do that talking
I like you

Hell yeah! DW spooks, you did the right thing. You gave the whole community a vote, you were willing to compromise with the Teddys and they didn't want to. You shouldn't feel bad about their insecurity. Let the Teddys cry and go for cuddles.
Don't let facts get in the way of a good troll. No compromise was offered.

I gotta say I like a side that allows the rookies to dictate what happens. You actually should be captain here. At least you have some balls.

Not a biter, eh? Good to know, the resistance isn't as sexy after a while.

What your team does can't even be called playing, its called sucking so you wont be playing either.

What your fingers do to a keyboard is considered a crime in all Commonwealth countries. Hopefully your Football is better than your Qootball, eaglesman. Are you going to retire again soon? It'd certainly make Sin City a hell of a lot more desirable than it is now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back