Sir Nicholas Winton, 1909-2015

Remove this Banner Ad

And he was made an MBE for his other work before anything was even known about the children.

Amazing.

I look at the topics up for debate on all of the boards and it really is for the most part a lot of fluff. Look at what this bloke was doing when he was 30 and younger.

on 28 October 2014, Winton said he thought he had "made a difference to a lot of people" and went on to say, "I don't think we've learned anything … the world today is in a more dangerous situation than it has ever been"

If someone had asked him if he thought maybe he picked the wrong side, it would be interesting to hear his response.

on 28 October 2014, Winton said he thought he had "made a difference to a lot of people" and went on to say, "I don't think we've learned anything … the world today is in a more dangerous situation than it has ever been"

If someone had asked him if he thought maybe he picked the wrong side, it would be interesting to hear his response.
The wrong side? WTF? He should have been shipping Jewish kids to the Nazis should he?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back