Size up the trade value of your list

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright, I'll give this ago. Ignore any perceived bias as I have tried to be as neutral as possible.
Keeping in mind that there is no way I would consider taking pick 25 for Burgoyne, Mitchell of Hodge but I believe at their age that is what they are "worth"!!

Pick 1-5
Roughead
Hill
Rioli

3-10
Gunston
Bruest

5-15
Birchall

10-15
Lewis

15-25
Gibson
McEvoy
Smith
Anderson

15-30
Suckling

20-30

Shoenmakers
Shiels
Langford
Lowden
Litherland
Hallahan
Hartung

25-40
Mitchell
Burgoyne
Hodge
Whitecross
Ceglar
O'Brien
Stratton
Grimley

30-40
Dureya
Cheney
Simpkin
Woodward
Sicily
Brand
Heatherley

40+
Lake
Spangher
Kelly
Wanganeen
Sewell
Hale
Ross
Puopolo
Willsmore
Webster
Tatupu

Alright, I'll give this ago. Ignore any perceived bias as I have tried to be as neutral as possible.
Keeping in mind that there is no way I would consider taking pick 25 for Burgoyne, Mitchell of Hodge but I believe at their age that is what they are "worth"!!

Pick 1-5
Roughead
Hill
Rioli

3-10
Gunston

Bruest
Would give a pick around 3-10 in a microsecond for Gunston

Pick 1-3

Franklin
Kennedy
Parker

Pick 4-10

K Jack
Hannebury
McVeigh

Pick 11-20

Mitchell
Tippett
Jones
Reid
Jetta
Smith

Pick 21-35

Cunningham
Malceski
Bird
McGlynn
Rampe
Hewett
Pyke
Grundy
Lloyd

Pick 35-60

Laidler
Nankervis
Rohan
Towers
T Richards
B Jack
Johnson
Aliir
Perris
Naismith
Membrey
Biggs

Pick 60-90

Derickx
Dick
Marsh
Robinson
X Richards

Pick 90+

Shaw
O'Keefe
Walsh
Lockyer
Roberts-Thomson
Goodes
Mitchell

Last edited:
Pick 1-3

Franklin
Kennedy
Parker

Pick 4-10

K Jack
Hannebury
McVeigh

Pick 11-20

Mitchell
Tippett
Jones
Reid
Jetta
Smith

Pick 21-35

Cunningham
Malceski
Bird
McGlynn
Rampe
Hewett
Pyke
Grundy
Lloyd

Pick 35-60

Laidler
Nankervis
Rohan
Towers
T Richards
B Jack
Johnson
Aliir
Perris
Naismith
Membrey
Biggs

Pick 60-90

Derickx
Dick
Marsh
Robinson
X Richards

Pick 90+

Shaw
O'Keefe
Walsh
Lockyer
Roberts-Thomson
Goodes
Mitchell

Ha ha, you could win he next 3 premierships but you sooooo over rate your list!!!!

Pick 1-5
Roughead
Hill
Rioli

3-10
Gunston
Bruest

5-15
Birchall

10-15
Lewis

15-25
Gibson
McEvoy
Smith
Anderson

15-30
Suckling

20-30

Shoenmakers
Shiels
Langford
Lowden
Litherland
Hallahan
Hartung

25-40
Mitchell
Burgoyne
Hodge
Whitecross
Ceglar
O'Brien
Stratton
Grimley

30-40
Dureya
Cheney
Simpkin
Woodward
Sicily
Brand
Heatherley

40+
Lake
Spangher
Kelly
Wanganeen
Sewell
Hale
Ross
Puopolo
Willsmore
Webster
Tatupu

ha ha , you over rate your list more than the Swans guy.

Your 1-5 candidates are beyond a joke!!:straining::straining::straining::straining::p

Ha ha, you could win he next 3 premierships but you sooooo over rate your list!!!!
In what way?

The only real over-rations might be with the youth, but most picks beyond say 30 are a lottery anyway, and I tried to give the 2013 draftees the same pick they went for in the 2013 draft.

In what way?

The only real over-rations might be with the youth, but most picks beyond say 30 are a lottery anyway, and I tried to give the 2013 draftees the same pick they went for in the 2013 draft.

To put it plainly just because you could beat North 100 times in a row doesn't mean your list is that great!!

There are a lot of shitty teams in the AFL atm including us, and while Swans are good you are not a power team like Geelong 2007 or even Essendon 2000!

For starters Cunningham, Lloyd, overated, Hewett haven't even heard of...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what would you give up for Rioli and Hill... I'm assuming you're not arguing about Rough.
Mid to late teens for me

Hill or Rioli at 20 is ludicrous!

I admit Hill is still relatively green but he has proved his worth.

I'd go 5-10 but not lower than that, especially for the tigers who are missing genuine speed!! Both would fill that requirement.
Tigers are missing much more important things than leg speed

How about one of the best users of the football in the league in Danyl Pearce going at a measley 63% :rolleyes:
Have you been watching the Dockers play this year? Pearce has been butchering the ball quite a lot for us this season. Last match he was running down the wing under no pressure and managed to kick the ball out on the full off his preferred foot. This was at Etihad so the weather can't be used for an excuse either.

For starters Cunningham, Lloyd, overated, Hewett haven't even heard of...
Those two would get a pick between 21-35. Cunningham and Lloyd both look very good, Cunningham especially, and both are still very young. And the fact that you haven't heard of Hewett means nothing. I'm betting you hadn't heard of Miles before your team picked him up, and seeing how he's played so far, you'd be ok with giving up pick 21-35 for him easily.

Those two would get a pick between 21-35. Cunningham and Lloyd both look very good, Cunningham especially, and both are still very young. And the fact that you haven't heard of Hewett means nothing. I'm betting you hadn't heard of Miles before your team picked him up, and seeing how he's played so far, you'd be ok with giving up pick 21-35 for him easily.
FWIW Hewett was in the 21-35 category because that's where he was drafted last year and he hasn't done anything to prove us wrong.

FWIW Hewett was in the 21-35 category because that's where he was drafted last year and he hasn't done anything to prove us wrong.
Honestly, I haven't heard of Hewett either, but I wouldn't be pointing that out. And I figured that's where he was drafted, because it's fairly obvious, and unless he's had a Fuller-like season then he wouldn't be moving anywhere in regards to draft pick worth.

Out of interest, how's Aliir going?

Honestly, I haven't heard of Hewett either, but I wouldn't be pointing that out. And I figured that's where he was drafted, because it's fairly obvious, and unless he's had a Fuller-like season then he wouldn't be moving anywhere in regards to draft pick worth.

Out of interest, how's Aliir going?
Can't really say. Hasn't really stood out, but hasn't been crap and he's still pretty raw. We'll wait and see if he's any good.

Pick 1-3

Franklin
Kennedy
Parker

Pick 4-10

K Jack
Hannebury
McVeigh

Pick 11-20

Mitchell
Tippett
Jones
Reid
Jetta
Smith

Pick 21-35

Cunningham
Malceski
Bird
McGlynn
Rampe
Hewett
Pyke
Grundy
Lloyd

Pick 35-60

Laidler
Nankervis
Rohan
Towers
T Richards
B Jack
Johnson
Aliir
Perris
Naismith
Membrey
Biggs

Pick 60-90

Derickx
Dick
Marsh
Robinson
X Richards

Pick 90+

Shaw
O'Keefe
Walsh
Lockyer
Roberts-Thomson
Goodes
Mitchell

Can't see too much wrong this list. Maybe McVeigh's not a top 10 given his age. Jetta's in the 21-35 bracket at the moment since he's hardly impacted a game since 2012. Good effort.

Lost your bet because I had watched Miles at GWS. Went alright there to.

Fact Hewett has played and not passed my filters is not encouraging. I will look out for him as I normally seen just about everybody but not seeing every Bulldogs match for obvious reasons. He might have been drafted there but that means little once we get to assess him!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back