Skoda Stadium tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

I have members reserve seats. Found a map on the ticketmaster site that did match the seating on my membership but it was really hard to find. The girl I spoke to on Friday when I upgraded our seats for the Essendon game was really good but even she had difficulty with the stadium seating. Hopefully the club and ticket master will get a decent seating map together now the stadium is complete.

My silver premium tickets appear to match the map! The membership info said they would be in the Martin & Angus stand! That seems to be where they are!!

Just got tickets on the wing. Quite happy. Trying to figure out why bottom deck is called level 2 and why the upper deck is called level 4.

Just got tickets on the wing. Quite happy. Trying to figure out why bottom deck is called level 2 and why the upper deck is called level 4.

I'm hoping your wrong because I paid extra for premium so I could sit on level 2 not on level 1. I also have tix on the wing in aisle 203.

Yep, aisle 203 is on the lower level on the wing opposite the benches.

43706s_a.gif

Thanks for the info I'm gonna try and get my tickets exchanged as I got the most expensive ticket thinking it was level 2. The lady told me it would be level 2 due to the high ticket price.

Thanks for the info I'm gonna try and get my tickets exchanged as I got the most expensive ticket thinking it was level 2. The lady told me it would be level 2 due to the high ticket price.

Its confusing as hell, and it compromised my $1,000 seats that I bought on day 1 as well.

I think the players area behind/inside the stands is level 1. The bottom row of seats are level 2, the restaurants, bars and media area are level 3 and the top row of seats are level 4.

If somebody knows anybody that wants to go to the game i have 2-3 spare seats in 227 in platinum section

message me happy to work something out

I swear I'm cursed. Purchased my upgrades for my memberships a month ago. Map of the stadium wasn't working..what a surprise! Ticketmaster is absolute garbage. Looked today to find that they have me in the alcohol free zone in what looks to be smack in the middle of the Essendon cheer squad WTF?!?!

Why the hell would it place me there when I specifically selected a GWS membership upgrade and had to enter my bloody membership # to get the seats?! Is it going to be sold out, will I even be able to get them changed? can't believe my luck lol :mad:

EDIT*
Need a little help...on the phone to ticketmaster now. Which end is the GWS supporter end? Ticketmaster has no idea and I can't seem to find anything to specify. It looks to me like the entire GWS GA section alcohol is free? Sorry I know I'm an idiot. Thanks guys!

I swear I'm cursed. Purchased my upgrades for my memberships a month ago. Map of the stadium wasn't working..what a surprise! Ticketmaster is absolute garbage. Looked today to find that they have me in the alcohol free zone in what looks to be smack in the middle of the Essendon cheer squad WTF?!?!

Why the hell would it place me there when I specifically selected a GWS membership upgrade and had to enter my bloody membership # to get the seats?! Is it going to be sold out, will I even be able to get them changed? can't believe my luck lol :mad:

EDIT*
Need a little help...on the phone to ticketmaster now. Which end is the GWS supporter end? Ticketmaster has no idea and I can't seem to find anything to specify. It looks to me like the entire GWS GA section alcohol is free? Sorry I know I'm an idiot. Thanks guys!

If you like mate can get you into platinum area 227

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got to the game and the lady told me it was level 2 but infact it was temporary seating on level 1. So I ducked up to level 2 and lucky for me my ticket wasn't checked. I've now got a map of the ground so will refer to this from now on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back