soreplums

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2009
malvern
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Boston Red Sox
Thought it might be fun to put our heads together to throw up some potential Sliders, Bolters and Smokies for this year's draft. Could be based on opinion, rumour or inside knowledge. Would be helpful to give a justification of why you think this to open up debate.

Feel free to compare with those from past drafts.

Getting in early before the next poster posts something along the lines of a "smoked, pulled pork slider"

I think one of the most hardest to pick is where Tom Lamb falls i would love him at the pies,i think he will slide to around 21 22ish cant see him going to 30

My slider is clearly Wright I haven't seen what all the fuss is about at any point in time this season except when played in the ruck during the championships.

Bolter is likely to be Cockatoo considering where he was rated this time last month.

Smokies are Anderson and Castagna. I like what both bring to the table, but they have enough question marks over their games that will make some wary. In an elite environment though they both have traits that make you sit up and take note!

I want Keitel or McKenzie to slide to 30. If we get Laverde at 5 I want another tall to shore up our fwd/back line. Keitel can play either end, McKenzie is a monster.

I want Keitel or McKenzie to slide to 30. If we get Laverde at 5 I want another tall to shore up our fwd/back line. Keitel can play either end, McKenzie is a monster.
In my ideal scenario we get Laverde, McKenzie and either Langdon or Rainbow at 48. Fills 3 needs for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cockatoo and Garlett are bolting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back