Help Slowness

Remove this Banner Ad

I noticed the your browser blocked effectivemeasure, which could be related, I've disabled effectivemeasure for now, can you test again.
Whatever this is seems to have solved it for me, can't seem to force it to slow. Actually, it seems to be running better than ever.

Also having the exact same issues, started yesterday but it seems to be worse today

Edit - much better now

Last edited:

you cant ping bigfooty - it sits behind a load balancer, however pinging bigcricket.com is a valid test
Pinging bigcricket.com [54.200.98.50] with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 54.200.98.50:
Packets: Sent = 2, Received = 0, Lost = 2 (100% loss),
Control-C
^C

Pinging bigcricket.com [54.200.98.50] with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 54.200.98.50:
Packets: Sent = 2, Received = 0, Lost = 2 (100% loss),
Control-C
^C
Try now

Seems to be running well now Jimboy, thanks for your patience and assistance
Thanks to you and Quivorir for doing some troubleshooting, would have taken a lot longer to identify the issue without it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having the same issues as above, on PC (win 7, Opera, NBN 100/40) and on the phone (4G and via wifi at home).
Sometimes loads instantly like normal, other times will sit there "loading" forever or take several minutes to load.

I am having the same issues. Sometimes the pages do not load and sometimes when they do load none of the links work so I have to refresh the page. Every other website is working fine for me so that makes me think it is bigfooty itself.

Been incredibly slow for me with both Telstra Cable and Telstra 3G so yeah, it definitely seems to be a Telstra issue.

Seems like a caching issue at Telstra's end (which explains why VPN's can dodge it)... Perhaps linked to just one particular ad. Because if you keep clicking refresh, you eventually get a good load.

Very slow for me and endless wait times loading pages this morning which had me searching this board straight away!

I am with Telstra ADSL2 using FF and every other Web page works great but BF is very laggy. Sometimes if i click the link twice while it is loading it works straight away.

I have not seen the site like this for ages now. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back