Podcast #SMGetsATopKnot The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E12

Remove this Banner Ad

On this weeks edition of the Swans Bigfooty Podcast Bonz, SM, Vonn and Punts preview our upcoming match against Geelong and give our views on that god awful jumper for this weekend

Audio Link

Subscribe in iTunes

Graphic Design

Once again thank you Ships for the amazing graphic design!!!!

Calling for volunteers!!!

If you would like to be a guest the Swans Bigfooty podcast and are free on Sunday nights to record please send either myself or SM a private message!!!

Links To This Seasons Previous Episodes:

Nanny The Ruckman The Swans Bigfooty Podcast Episode 12

Swansrule100 Our Good Luck Charm The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E02

Who Is Jesse White - The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E03

Let's Bring In Jesus Christ The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E04

How do you spell North? The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E05

Living Our Nightmare - The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E06

Bonz The Weatherman The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E07

Rampe Ramping It Up The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E08

You Just Can't Win Against Hawthorn The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E09

We Are the Champions - The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E10

Mid Season Ramblings The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E11

#SMGETSATOPKNOT - Guys go to 27:00

the female inclusion is top notch

the guy who replaced that all star elite operator isnt much chop though, battled hard but back to the VFL

Are you on the #SMGetsATopKnot movement?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really enjoy enjoy listening to the the podcasts each week guys and girls. Living in a town where there is a small minority of Swans fans it's nice to get an insight from other fans.
I can't see Mitchell joining the side this week, don't like the idea of tweaking a winning side. Going to be a tough test but think we can manage it
Swans by 15.

P.S agree about the the top knots. Horrendous.

What's with the background noise? Is someone running a fan?

It's the HDD on my work laptop, That being said I finally have my regular laptop back so as of this week we shouldn't have to worry about background noise.

Really enjoy enjoy listening to the the podcasts each week guys and girls. Living in a town where there is a small minority of Swans fans it's nice to get an insight from other fans.
I can't see Mitchell joining the side this week, don't like the idea of tweaking a winning side. Going to be a tough test but think we can manage it
Swans by 15.

P.S agree about the the top knots. Horrendous.

Some opposition supporters seem to think that because Mitchell didn't come back in that he's off to another team.. :rolleyes:

Some opposition supporters seem to think that because Mitchell didn't come back in that he's off to another team.. :rolleyes:

BigFooty is like a big game of Chinese whispers sometimes. A few people on here discuss his contract status and all of a sudden he's off to another club... it's just the way it is unfortunately.

BigFooty is like a big game of Chinese whispers sometimes. A few people on here discuss his contract status and all of a sudden he's off to another club... it's just the way it is unfortunately.

Claims a reliable source but meh. Can't see anything in it.

When are you going to grow a topknot?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back