Certified Legendary Thread Sneaking in to the Grand Final............

Remove this Banner Ad

Need a group of around 10 (minimum) and rush the gate, not everyone will make it obviously, change of clothes would be needed.

There was a post I remember sometime back about a pre-arranged busting open of an exit gate (from the inside), i.e. text went around with time and place, people gathered, brave soul ran to the gate unlocked it, then bolted. That's how I'd go about it.

I saw about 50 people rush a door (I believe outside gate 7) and broke their way through before scattering everywhere. Would have been about an hour before bouncedown, secrity had NFI what to do. Quite a few people saw it and most cheered
Every year (they) do it :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a blue pass out that I never gave back when I went back in one day. Do they have different pass outs for finals and grannys, it would be awesome to walk in with no questions asked.

I have a blue pass out that I never gave back when I went back in one day. Do they have different pass outs for finals and grannys, it would be awesome to walk in with no questions asked.
Yes - not only are the pass outs different, but they're usually printed on a higher quality paper, so as to make fakes harder to generate. Not only that, but you still need to present your ticket with the pass out to get in, anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back