Rumour Snow in Brunswick

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 28, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Been tossing up whether to post this or not but * it. Was at a mates birthday party last weekend in a Brunswick pub and went to drain the sea monster. As I was zipping up three men emerged from a cubicle one being a high first round draft pick from a Melbourne based team. Seems the party drugs are alive and well in the AFL

Been tossing up whether to post this or not but **** it. Was at a mates birthday party last weekend in a Brunswick pub and went to drain the sea monster. As I was zipping up three men emerged from a cubicle one being a high first round draft pick from a Melbourne based team. Seems the party drugs are alive and well in the AFL

Lol

Well, I'm completely and utterly shocked. 20 something year old males, in a toilet, possibly using recreational drugs.

I'm calling the cops.

Been tossing up whether to post this or not but **** it. Was at a mates birthday party last weekend in a Brunswick pub and went to drain the sea monster. As I was zipping up three men emerged from a cubicle one being a high first round draft pick from a Melbourne based team. Seems the party drugs are alive and well in the AFL

- High first round draft pick
- DP is Dustin Martin

- Dustin Martin

Say who it was or close your account

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's too much soot, grime and pollution in an industrial concrete Canyon like Brunswick for it to ever snow.

If it did it'd be a black Christmas. Back in the 90's everyone I remember we used to drive to Brunswick to do the free rubbish dump. In the road, parks, schools, wherever etc.

How do you know they were taking drugs in the cubicle? Might have been just having sex.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back