Roast So is KB actually TRYING to destablise the club?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 26, 2007
Queensland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Hull City
http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/bre...t/news-story/ee3bf8b73da8d15e4101952a095939e4

Bartlett said if he was in Hardwick’s position, he would be asking “what the hell is going?”

“If I was Damien Hardwick I would be scratching my head today,” Bartlett said on SEN.

“Damien we’re told is very self motivated. He will have to be, for the club clearly believes he may not be the man to lead the Tigers to the Holy Grail.”

I don't quite understand the point or motive behind KB's rant here.

He's supposed to be a Richmond man, and yet for some reason, he also seems to be actively trying to start s**t in the media about Hardwick and put the RFC under pressure WEEKS before a ball is even bounced.

Seriously KB, you're unquestionably an RFC legend, but just stfu dude. :mad:

I don't understand his motivations at the moment. It's ok to have an opinion, but he is so unrepentant. Good luck to him i guess. He's paid to rate. But when Richmond people turn on him, he shouldn't really be surprised.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

I don't understand his motivations at the moment. It's ok to have an opinion, but he is so unrepentant. Good luck to him i guess. He's paid to rate. But when Richmond people turn on him, he shouldn't really be surprised.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

Yeah that's my issue with it, not so much the content, but the motivation behind it.

KB is the ONLY one seemingly trying to stir the RFC pot, all the other jocks and journos and worried about other things (which is the way RFC would want it).

Sometimes you can explain KB's "Richmond" stuff as deflecting from actual issues or trying to troll-bait opposition fans or psyche them out, but the past month or so he seems to have legitimately turned on Richmond to some extent.

The only way this isn't the case is if he justifies any publicity as good publicity, but he's supposed to be a Richmond man, so he should know better than that! :oops:

What do you think the heat will be like for Dimma if we're sitting a couple outside the 8 at halfway?
Nothing wrong with a bit of pressure on the coach....he expects it, and let's face it, this list is prime.

Sure, but what's the point of bringing that pressure on before a ball is bounced in 2016?

If that's how it plays out, that's gonna be what happens. But the irony is, bringing too much pressure early could help contribute to putting us into a poor position such as what you described in your post.

RFC is a big club, but seriously, I'd rather just fly under the radar as much as possible during the pre-season, which apart from KB's rants, we've largely been able to do (thanks in part to the Bombers! :D).

He's a radio flog peddling as hard as he can to keep an audience.
Just remember that 95% of Melbourne don't barrack for the Tiges so are lapping this crap up.
imo he should be treated no different to the other shock jocks and bloggers.
React to what they say, not who they are.

Remember kb was not treated well by the club when he was coach. Still may have some issues around that? But I'm just guessing tbh.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just remember that 95% of Melbourne don't barrack for the Tiges so are lapping this crap up.
95%? There are a LOT of Richmond supporters out there. He'd be better off trying this on the minnows.

I don't think KB said anything Dimma wouldn't be aware of.
His contract it seems will be very much performance based.
The longer our board take to sign him, the noiser the media are going to get.
KB is getting in early. Early loses will mean everyone will start sceaming. No ifs or buts. It will happen.
He should be prepared for it and more importantly, make sure these loses don't happen.. then he gets the contract.

95%? There are a LOT of Richmond supporters out there. He'd be better off trying this on the minnows.

The problem is the minority ;) that don't barrack for us actually really hate us

Remove this Banner Ad

Back