So much for Solidarity, Essendon - Barrett AFL Website

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brendon Goddard, Adam Cooney, James Gwilt, Joe Daniher, Patrick Ambrose and Zach Merrett

Besides trying to 'punish' the AFL and its broadcast deal. Someone give me one good reason why these six players arent playing in Morwell?

We have the Lions and Sydney playing in Coffs Harbour tonight. We had the Demons travel all the way to Fremantle. We have the Hawks and Roos traveling to Shepparton.
All inconvenient - but all going along with the system and goodwill of taking the game to some regional areas..aka being good blokes.

But oooohhhh Nooooo not these pr*cks. They are too good for it. One rule for the other 17 clubs and then One rule for them.

Just kick these pr*cks out. They can play in their own league.

Last edited:

If this league had a shred of integrity and a backbone they would boot them out.

The contempt and disregard these cheats keep showing the rest of the league is mind blowing! :eek:

I hope you sainters remember this lack of respect shown to you from these cheats

Laughing to see how wound up everyone is, the judgement is soon, if everyone would settle down and wait to see if they actually did anything wrong before spewing vitriol, the world would be a better place

Laughing to see how wound up everyone is, the judgement is soon, if everyone would settle down and wait to see if they actually did anything wrong before spewing vitriol, the world would be a better place
oh we all know they did something wrong, we are just waiting to see how bad

Sorry is this whole ASADA thing a result of * players taking incorrect doses of panadol?! Seems to be a few confused

Just be patient you reckon?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

s**t article.

The sad thing is that as he's writing it, he probably imagines all the kudos and praise he's going to get for the "cut through".

Seriously, questioning the playing group's "solidarity" on the basis of 4 players requesting a game is pretty laughable. There may be divsion in the group but this is hardly evidence of it.

Footy media are by and large execrable journalists these day.
Can you garner likes on the AFL page

So the veil finally lifts. Privacy + OHS concerns used to gain permission to expand EFCs list and thus run a proxy NAB challenge with its preferred Rd1 side against VFL clubs, with the rest playing in the real comp.

I'm going to calm down before I say what I think of this.

Standingovation.gif

Hello...Robbo?
Sorry knackers you've lost me.
I have absolutely no idea what you mean.
I don't get too involved with all this stuff about which journos are on which side.
And even more confusing for me is I thought I heard somewhere last year that Barrett and Robinson hate eachother or something?
All I know is that these blokes get their heads on TV far too much when it comes to this stuff.
I just genuinely wanted to know how one never reads an article by somebody yet says they are a poor writer that's all.
I don't even know if I've ever read a Barrett article myself tbh.
I didn't even read this one.

Anyone would think we had taken HGH to win a premiership the way you guys carry on
It's odd, isn't it, how people could be so against doping?

I mean, if it was such a concern then there'd be an international code drawn up to govern professional sports from around the globe......Oh, wait a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back