So now they(former Daesh) want to come back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you been a carer for disabled or old or a nurse or police ? I have and mortality is common to witness. Not war but I was keen to be in the Army until sept 11 and I could have easily predicted whats happened since and screw dying for a pack or lies.

Good chance for the PM to puff his chest out, and play the tough guy too. Move a bit of the attention away from the budget.

Um the budget has done wonders for his ratings. What are you on about?

Just because your brother set the neighbors house on fire doesn't mean you should set yours on fire too out of guilt.
e9e59245fee2b528ab6e3da6b0658633.jpg

What the 83 billion dollar cuts to health and education.....

I'm talking about his ratings, not whether a poster on bigfooty likes the budget or not. Abbott doesn't need to distract from the budget. It has been good for him overall.

I'm talking about his ratings, not whether a poster on bigfooty likes the budget or not. Abbott doesn't need to distract from the budget. It has been good for him overall.

I'm talking about the things in the budget most people missed because of the distractions.

Shouldn't have let any of them in, then they wouldn't use our own technology and empathy against us. Old England had the right idea this is a result of a soft society. They shouldn't even be here to terrorize us we let them in can only blame ourselves.

What the 83 billion dollar cuts to health and education.....

You mean not funding part of Wayne the surplus Swan unfunded billions in Defence Health Education NDIS; sorry the list is very long.

Why are images of the worst PM this country has had still around, I thought they scared the Kiddies.

wait, I liked that post. on third count, I am thinking i was right on my first intuition on sarcasm.

if you were serious, i need to dislike the post

Dont worry I think they should come back do the lefty book clique (Dont even have to write a book all they will be falling over themselves to ghost it), then off to the radical mosque circuit then infiltrate the powers that be homeland style. Or Wolf Hall style.....

v2-wolf-hall-damian-lewis.jpg

There's an obvious, elegant and cost effective way of dealing with these folk.

They showed poor character going over to join ISIS, and now even poorer character not having the bottle to fight for them.

Just give their names and location to ISIS, and they'll sort it out. There will be no issue of them returning here. Alive anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they are coming back just like they have gone back to Denmark. I am sure I saw a ForeignCorrespondent on them rehabbing their young jihadi/militants? was if ForeignCorrespondent CLUBMEDhurst ?

No, but I'd like to chase it up iview? Was doin' a bit of research on what was happenin' in other western countries regarding returned jihadis, and the Danish model appealed to me.

no need to link holybobafett and Warren Rodwell and soldiers of fortune into this thread CLUBMEDhurst :D

and i want to correct you on one thing, Triple Canopy is my favourite private security militant corp

That was one helluve piss funny exchange, which I recall you revelling in.

Thanks for the links.

Big A, hehehehe

Wasn't a law introduced at the start of all this to strip them of there citizenship and block them from returning?
People born in Australia can not have their citizenship revoked. That would leave them as 'stateless people' and under international law (which we signed up to) it is illegal.

They can revoke dual citizenship status for dual nationalities though.

People born in Australia can not have their citizenship revoked. That would leave them as 'stateless people' and under international law (which we signed up to) it is illegal.

They can revoke dual citizenship status for dual nationalities though.
Yes, unfortunately we're stuck with them if they find their way back. I don't know if there's any obligation on us to go and get them though.

Yes, unfortunately we're stuck with them if they find their way back. I don't know if there's any obligation on us to go and get them though.

None at all. But if someone deports them, we can't refuse entry. They're citizens, regardless of the fact they're also complete *******s.

Looks like ISIS still has offensive capability after the disaster at Ramadi are we about to see similar ISIS gains to last year?
We're about to see something nasty as the Shia militia try to take it back ! IMO the have to decide whether they want Daesh or Assad and Iran, because "moderate " opposition is not viable. If they fight Assad harder than daesh they are helping Daesh on balance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back