So seriously...this Doobee fella we blew a pick on..

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
DVR was ok against your VFL side.
Kicked a ripper goal.
Ran straight up the middle of the ground took two or three bounces and nailed it from 50.
KID needs to work on his fitness thats clear, but that's no unusually for a second year player.

Clem Smith looks like a new player this year.
Bolton has had big influenceers on him.

Clems a lock for fwd pocket! Betts mk2.... Fingers crossed for Fantasy ;)

This selection is still as baffling as ever.

Blowing a first-round pick on a developing low-possession half-back vs taking the gun local kid who otherwise would have gone in the Top 5.

What was Ogilvie thinking?
I think the talk was his leg was as poor a prospect as JOM knee at the time can be the only thing that turned so many clubs off him.

Crows were crying out for a midfielder

Any good mids taken after pick 14?

Big difference between a knee and broken leg.

Stringer went top 5 the year after breaking his leg.
It was not only the leg break he also broke his kneecap.

Was more like a car crash injury so I can see why some were put off.

However on the Hawks board at the time we had a few supporters from SA preying he would slip through to us.

Was touted as a top 5 certainty at one stage and some very good judges in SA had him as number 1.

I'll admit that on current progression and output it Doesn't look good for the crows

However also but Doedee hasn't played a game yet.

Wait till their collective careers are over maybe?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big guys take longer to develop - big difference between him at Doedee who isn't even playing well at state level.

Just a nothing pick

We always here big guys take longer to develop.... but why has Weidemann and Hipwood played already.

Just face it Harry McKay was a terrible pick then also

Has Weideman played a game this year?

Nice deflection
He has, 6 games actually (do some research next time maybe?)

Besides You literally just defended McKay not playing due to big men taking longer. Which one is it then?

Re Doedee not playing well...
He had a knee injury all preseason and didn't play first two rounds. There wouldn't be many players who would tear apart a season straight away with that start. Been good last month through
Again, maybe some research is worth your time?

Has Weideman played a game this year?

Nice deflection

4 this year and 3 last year I believe so 7 more than McKay and in a better team.

Idaho potato I guess then?? We are 2 years in and McKay and Doedee could still become good players. You shouldn't write them off before their first afl contract is even finished.

At the moment Doedee needs to force Laird, Brodie Smith, Luke Brown or Jake Lever out of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back