So seriously...this Doobee fella we blew a pick on..

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're an idiot.

How many have Adelaide got wrong the last few years?

You could back them in, or vent to clowns on the Internet.
How many times have Adelaide picked players that no one else had as a first rounder? Lever was rated by all, Smith was rated by all, Crouch was rated. I could go on, but I fear you have so much koolaid in your cupboard you wont be able to deal with it.

Thing I dont get, is why on the Milera pick they didn't go for Kennedy??? GWS would have matched. Would have given them a better chance to get there no.1 Himmelberg in addition to Milera.....

Maybe a rookie mistake in drafting under the new rules.
You dont know Dave Noble very well. Its what he does.

This is why you're not a recruiter.
Hey we can play a game. I will pick a player drafted after him that I think will be better in their first 3 years. You put some money on Doobee and Ill put it on another and loser pays up. You wanna put that big mouth of your up?

Hey we can play a game. I will pick a player drafted after him that I think will be better in their first 3 years. You put some money on Doobee and Ill put it on another and loser pays up. You wanna put that big mouth of your up?

I think you're the one doing a good job of running your mouth.

getting awfully salty aren't you

I was more surprised St Kilda taking Brandon White over Rhys Mathieson.

I was saying if Collins slips Bulldogs will pounce as they need a key tall defender
If Mathieson drops and had feeling as the night would move on that StK will take Mathieson to get inside ball grunt they won't hesitate
I have to read more on White as seems ok

Blues got surprised with David Cunningham but did reading as seems like a good choice. Sorta wanted Tucker to be selected but SOS knows better

Last edited:
FWIT apparently a lot of other draftees named him as one of their toughest opponents they played on during the year.

If recruiters like a play more so than others, they would have to pull the trigger sometimes abit earlier

Shows that recruiters keep their cards close to their hands. Harrison Himmelberg went a lot earlier and guys like Tucker, Balic and Mathieson was over talked to possibly throw the other teams off guard. Even Blues David Cunningham, never expected that or Collins to be available for Bulldogs pick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was saying if Collins slips Bulldogs will pounce as they need a key tall defender
If Mathieson drops and had feeling as the night would move on that StK will take Mathieson to get inside ball grunt they won't hesitate
I have to read more on White as seems ok

Blues got surprised with David Cunningham but did reading as seems like a good choice. Sorta wanted
Tucker to be selected but SOS knows better

Stkilda rated White pick 14 in the draft , they were more nervous about Rice being picked early .
Outside speed , skills nailed draft again .

Just watched his highlight reel. Good over head mark. Not a penetrating kick but hits his targets and can definently tell he's from a basketball background has great vision under pressure.

If only was just the fact he was unknown and had no form of note to judge him on. He plays a position we have too many of already.
We make a bid for a KPF and then draft a medium defender.

:rolleyes:

Medium defender including representing Vic. Country at the U18 Championships in 2015.

Dominant junior forward in 2014 when played forward early in the season and dominant junior defender in 2014 when played back late in the season...

Only converted from basket ball to football in 2013.

So he plays well back and dominates forward and Ogilvie and co expect him to develop into a midfielder....Hmmmmm!

http://www.foxsportspulse.com/team_...196132763&client=1-6160-80523-308306-20518409

Last edited:
He was drafted by Brisbane @ pick 39.

We drafted White @ pick 40.

Think before you post.

He was drafted by Brisbane @ pick 39.

We drafted White @ pick 40.

Think before you post.
If you had bothered to read my post over an hour ago, I actually corrected myself and acknowledged that Mathieson was taken pick before. I think high chance StK would have taken him if available

If only was just the fact he was unknown and had no form of note to judge him on. He plays a position we have too many of already.
We make a bid for a KPF and then draft a medium defender.
Could be worse. At least there was enough known about Doedee to get a write up on The Age's draft tracker. There wasn't enough known about Sier at our first pick to even get a comment on him :drunk:

Just realised was taken 1 pick before. If available would StK have taken Mathieson?

Apparently not.

According to someone who attended from our forum.

I don't think he is what we needed, so I tend to believe it. We have enough young promising inside miss, we lack pace and elite kicking which is what white seems to have.

If you had bothered to read my post over an hour ago, I actually corrected myself and acknowledged that Mathieson was taken pick before. I think high chance StK would have taken him if available
We rated White higher, so no.

Learn to edit your posts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back