Danger Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't been keeping up with the gossip, but where did all this Minson talk start. It is a joke, right? Better be - can't stand the flog...

There may or may not be unsigned trade papers floating around somewhere on Big Footy...

How dare you. Minson would have carried us to glory.

Minson is the sort of experienced player that should have been traded to GWS three years ago, in exchange for a first round pick and steak knives in the form of an ex-SANFL ruckman who couldnt make it Port.

But they didnt want to do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JackAttack7 I like how you're leaving them both up, it further strengthens the stance and adds credibility to the argument.
Considered taking one down when you pointed it out, but that would be a disservice to Cannon82's efforts to get him to the Dees.

Considered taking one down when you pointed it out, but that would be a disservice to Cannon82's efforts to get him to the Dees.

I heard the Minson news. Life is no longer worth living.

I heard the Minson news. Life is no longer worth living.
See if you can facilitate a deal with some level headed Bombers fans, could help you feel better. We'd hate for you to retire from the board and come back as a filth fan.

See if you can facilitate a deal with some level headed Bombers fans, could help you feel better. We'd hate for you to retire from the board and come back as a filth fan.

I've been looking into a straight swap of Harry O for a signed photograph of Dom Tyson's hair, but my heart just isn't in it.

Pick 2, 3 and toumpas for dangerfield and pick 9 is what I am hearing. Means we still get a top 10 pick and would be a good result.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back