Robroy22

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 24, 2012
Jindabyne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Central Broken Hill (Magpies)
"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."......Michael Jordan

Maybe we just need to let the kids miss 9000 shots before we start potting them and writing them off ?

Kappa

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."......Michael Jordan

Maybe we just need to let the kids miss 9000 shots before we start potting them and writing them off ?

St Kilda must be the most successful team in AFL/VFL history then

Jul 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood

Yes this thread is a bit premature!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Want to get in before Dave, the year is already a right off so let's go, what do we need? Who needs to be delisted, who'll be replacing Bucks?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is just Stupid thread.

I am not thinking we are going to make a Huge Impact in 2015 but posting this before the Season even Starts is just Stupid:rolleyes:

You don't think that there is something to be said for making the leap into the great unknown before it actually becomes known?;):confused::D

Well after a Bad Loss, Lot of Posters post stuff that is based on Emotion

But not you or I TD. We know better than to overreact to a pre-season loss. Don't we?:(:oops:

Well - Depends what happens in RD 1 and after that.

We know it’s a Practise Game but I still get mad on us getting Thrashed

Ketchup

Cancelled
May 9, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Aberdeen FC
Im surprised we've had 23 posts without one mention of "A new coach."

Is everyone okay?

OP - Please calm down.

2015 hasn't even started yet. There is going to be lots to look forward to this year, particularly seeing our youth in action. FFS, we can't be good every year. Maybe see this year in a different perspective rather than the one you are currently viewing it in. :rainbow:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back