So, what really happened to Robert Allenby?

Remove this Banner Ad

About five years ago, he went into the final round of an Australian tournament with a good chance of winning. He blew up horrendously on that final day, finishing well down the leader board. A TV interviewer tried to console him about his muck up and Allenby seemed to accept this, grudgingly. The interviewer then made the mistake of saying what a great tournament it had been. Allenby arced up and said something like, "It wasn't a great tournament for me. How can you say that?" There is something not quite right about the lad, though it must be said that dealing with journalists can be frustrating. Mind you, he has no problem accepting the cheques from the tournaments they help to promote. He will never suffer from that terrible, debilitating disease, lack of self-esteem (Aaargh!).

About five years ago, he went into the final round of an Australian tournament with a good chance of winning. He blew up horrendously on that final day, finishing well down the leader board. A TV interviewer tried to console him about his muck up and Allenby seemed to accept this, grudgingly. The interviewer then made the mistake of saying what a great tournament it had been. Allenby arced up and said something like, "It wasn't a great tournament for me. How can you say that?" There is something not quite right about the lad, though it must be said that dealing with journalists can be frustrating. Mind you, he has no problem accepting the cheques from the tournaments they help to promote. He will never suffer from that terrible, debilitating disease, lack of self-esteem (Aaargh!).
skilts you changed your avatar. were you aware of this?

i call this the dichotomy of ego. not too much self esteem.

visible surface ego, will cover a fragility of self and identity and self esteem.

only depends how deep you need to scratch it before it is straitjacket commissioned

This story is so hard to follow, reading articles on it there are so many jumps back and forth in time and so many different homeless people involved at different times

It looks as if

Allenby met 3 strangers at the bar while midly drunk, his caddie left, and Allenby decided to hit up the strip club with his new mates.

The 3 strangers are planning on robbing Allenby, and they slip him something.

Somehow between the wine bar and the club they get seperated and Allenby feeling the effects of the drug loses his mind a little in the park in front of two homeless people.

He then leaves the park and hits the strip club with his new mates at midnight. In there they get more drunk and apparently he leaves in a very bad way. So now they do the robbery, get his cards etc and dump him back at the park, where the same homeless people find him now with damage to his face and off his rocker even more. They get him in a cab along with the military guy and he goes home

So Rob has tried to tell the story without the strip club, and said his 3 mates got him on the way out of the wine bar and dump him at the park (aka I was kidnapped), instead they got him on the way out of the strip club much later that night and dumped him

But like I said its so hard to follow with so many moving parts

This story is so hard to follow, reading articles on it there are so many jumps back and forth in time and so many different homeless people involved at different times

It looks as if

Allenby met 3 strangers at the bar while midly drunk, his caddie left, and Allenby decided to hit up the strip club with his new mates.

The 3 strangers are planning on robbing Allenby, and they slip him something.

Somehow between the wine bar and the club they get seperated and Allenby feeling the effects of the drug loses his mind a little in the park in front of two homeless people.

He then leaves the park and hits the strip club with his new mates at midnight. In there they get more drunk and apparently he leaves in a very bad way. So now they do the robbery, get his cards etc and dump him back at the park, where the same homeless people find him now with damage to his face and off his rocker even more. They get him in a cab along with the military guy and he goes home

So Rob has tried to tell the story without the strip club, and said his 3 mates got him on the way out of the wine bar and dump him at the park (aka I was kidnapped), instead they got him on the way out of the strip club much later that night and dumped him

But like I said its so hard to follow with so many moving parts
there was a strip club, there was a kidnap, there was a park, there was alcohol, there were chix getting their gear off, there were homelss people. sounds like this is morphing from a deliverance/tarantino film into a john waters film

there was a strip club, there was a kidnap, there was a park, there was alcohol, there were chix getting their gear off, there were homelss people. sounds like this is morphing from a deliverance/tarantino film into a john waters film
Well, Allenby does have a s**t eating grin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so turns out he blows $4k on strippers, gets blind drunk and passes out hitting his head on a rock, then blames homeless people for stealing his wallet and phone

how white middle aged male, middle class, suburban do you want get?

perfect advertisement for the PGA tour

he needs to take up polo. i know i have the answer.

i may not be a psychiatrist, but i can be a shrink.

went to a strip club, got paro, snorted a campaignerload of coke got ****ed up, had lap dances probably rooted some whores passed out lost his s**t...

kidnapping in Hawaii... lmao

Remove this Banner Ad

Back